Chapter 19

Dean-
Right now I was with Sarah. I've been staying at her house for the past 4 days to avoid everyone at my house. But today after school I had to meet up with Cody. I got ready quickly as always and had to wait for Sarah because she takes like 40 minutes to get ready. Bethany gets ready in less than 5 minutes. Boy, how I miss her a lot. I haven't heard from her since she left. 

Beth
After escaping Cody and his men. I decided to stay at Cole's house for a bit as things died down. I got dressed with Cole then left to go get some coffee at Starbucks. After we grabbed our drinks I drove us to school. As I opened the school's main doors and walked down the halls people looked down to the floor. I walked to my locker where the crew was standing.

"Hey Beth," they said.

"Hey," I responded back. I opened my locker to get something then slammed it shut. As the bell rang for the first period everyone left the halls. I decided to ditch the first period today because I needed to wake up some more I guess. I walked down the halls and heard people talking. I looked to see who it was, it was Dean on the phone. "Okay Cody I'll meet you after school yeah at the alley off Martin Street bye" then he hung up. Well, I guess I'm going to be following around little Dean here after school.

Free period

I was walking out of the school halls and went outside to smoke. As I was smoking I saw Dean jumping into a car. I start to speed walk to my car more like slow jogging and jumped in. I start to follow Dean. 

It's been almost an hour since I started following him. Okay, I'm tired of this. Let's speed things up here. I sped up and hit the back of the car not too hard. I open my center console and take out my gun. I looked up and saw a man fully dressed in black and had an Ak-47. He started to shoot as millions of bullets came flying through the windshield. I ducked down until he ran out. I rolled down the window and began shooting the car. I shot the man as three other men came out and started shooting. I didn't have the same manpower as them. I aimed for the tire and shot it. The car started losing speed and swerved. Once it started slowing down I sped up meeting the driver's side. I shot the driver and the car lost complete control it spun before finally, the car crashed into a lamppost.  I stopped my car and got off reloading my gun. I walked over to the car there were about 8 men in there. I heard coughing and I walk over to the other side of the car. I saw Dean and Cody coughing up blood. I pulled Cody out of the car and started to beat the living hell out of him. Dean tried to pull me off of him but I pushed him off of me and I pulled out my gun placing it over Cody's heart. 

"Where the fuck is my sister?!" I yell at Cody as he's barely conscious. I applied pressure as he groaned in pain. 

"She's hidden you will never find her," He said grinning wiping off blood from his mouth. 

"Tell me now!" I say as I begin to start to pull the trigger.

"You're funny" He chuckled. I pulled the trigger and shot him right through the heart. He lost all the color in his face as he held his chest. I shot him a couple more times to make sure he was dead. I looked at Dean who was standing there with a shocked face.

"Tell me where my sister is or I'll kill you the same way I just killed him," I say walking towards him.

"I don't know where she is," He walked backward. 

"You liar," I say and pushed him to the ground. He starts to fight back but he just fell to the floor again. I held down his wrists as he looked at me with complete fear. Our eyes met as his eyes flickered down to my lips. No Bethany don't f*cking kiss him you have a boyfriend. He doesn't deserve you. I shake my head and point the gun to his head.

"I'm not going to say it again, where is my sister?"I ask again.

"S-She's at an old factory but don't go now because of you it's locked down. Cody's dead and he was the only way to get in" He gulped. I get off of him and jump into my car and leave as I hear sirens in the distance.

I'm not going to give up now I am going to find my sister no matter what.