Chapter 26

A/N: Slight trigger warning

3 months later

Beth
It's been three months since I've seen Dean and it's killing me. After I last saw Dean, we were moved to a different location so nobody can find me. Jake wanted to make sure they didn't come back. I also graduated high school by finishing online. Ally would drop off the assignments at the old location and Jake would drive to go get them.

This place is a living hell, I've been beaten so bad I've got cuts that were healing reopened. Besides the physical abuse, he's r*ped me multiple times. My memories are the only thing that is keeping me alive and giving me hope. I found out he's somewhat related to Cody so that explains everything. I hate him so much. Today is different though, I have a plan set so I can escape. I'm finally going to leave this damn place.

Dean

It's been three months since, three whole f*cking months. I didn't even get to graduate with her. I had nobody there when I graduated. That day was f*cking horrible. Nobody still hasn't given me answers. Like why is Bethany gone? Who the hell is the guy who took her?! I've kept my promise on keeping everyone safe but everyone's been avoiding me as well. I want answers so I invited them over.

Everyone was sitting on the couch and I stood in front of the tv pissed off.

"Can I have answers?" I ask them Ally sighs as she nods her head. "I'll tell you the story," 

"It all started in freshmen year we were all friends and Bethany and Jake were a couple. They were always happy and together, this lasted until junior year. Bethany stopped smiling for some reason. She wasn't an open book like she is now. Nobody knew why. One day we were outside of her house because she had invited us over. I was about to knock when we heard arguing, yelling, and things breaking. We knew that Jake and Bethany fought but not this badly. We didn't want to interfere with them or their problem at all. So we stayed outside on the porch. But then......" she said as tears went down her cheeks. "Then...we heard her scream for help. That's when we all ran inside and saw Jake holding a knife, the knife was in Bethany's stomach. She was losing a lot of blood and she was crying so much. The guys jumped Jake and beat the sh*t out of him. And I called 911. I couldn't see her like that with the knife inside of her. Cole took out the knife and she fell on the floor spitting out blood. Once the police came they took Jake to jail and a mental hospital. That night when Bethany was in the hospital they said her chances of making it were very low. It was a miracle because she did survive. Jake abused her and she didn't tell anyone. Until we found out that night. It was painful to watch her suffer through the pain..." she sighs.

I was in shock, filled with a bunch of emotions. I cleared my throat, "Thank you for telling me" I tell her and she nods as Jesse hugged her. I sat there pissed off. I didn't know. The last three months she's been with him and I can't imagine what he's done to her.

Beth

It was now 7:30 pm and Jake wasn't home yet. I was going over the plan in my head. Recently, when we eat he sends the guards down to the basement. I made us dinner to eat of course. I heard the front door slam close. He's home. I assisted him with his coat and shoes. We sat down to eat at the table it was silent. I didn't want to speak because then I'll be the one dead.

"This is good" Jake mumbled.

"Thank you, sir," I tell him. We were all done as I washed the dishes. I cleaned my hands and headed upstairs. Then all of a sudden I was slammed against the wall. I look into his eyes as I see the evil smirk on his face. His hands were tight against my hips. I hissed in pain from the bruising that was already there. He began to kiss my neck and down. I placed my hands behind my back. As he was kissing me I pulled out my knife slowly and pretended to wrap my arms around him. I took both hands and stabbed him. He yelped in pain and stepped back. "What the f*ck!" He yelled as he tried to grab the life. I walk up to him and he said "Bethany..what have you done?... I thought you loved me," He said losing breath."I never loved you, and I never will" I said as I push him hard against the stair railing. He tried to fight back but I was defending myself now that he was weak. I gave him one more push and he fell backward. I look down and see his lifeless body on the ground. The knife barely stuck out of his chest. 

He broke my heart when he said that because I never thought I could kill someone I use to trust so much. He was my first love. 

I quickly changed and grabbed the keys from his pocket. Then I grabbed the gasoline can from my room I found in the garage. I poured it over his body and places it around the house. I lit matches and threw up where I put the gasoline. I went to the basement door and placed a chair under the doorknob so the guards wouldn't escape. I ran out of the house and jumped into the car. I waited a few seconds as I saw it go up into flames. I start to cry from joy, I was finally free.