Author's Note

Wow.

It-

It's over.

Ok, before I say anything else, I want to give you the BIGGEST POSSIBLE THANK YOU EVER FOR READING MY STORY. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, AND I WISH I COULD HUG YOU RIGHT NOW.

I started this book about a year and a half ago now. I've been completely amazed by the amount of people have read it, and I have no doubt I will continue to be in the future. I remember screaming when I hit 100 reads. You've all meant the world to me and I hope you will continue with me throughout this wattpad journey.

There are some people I want to thank, so you can skip this paragraph if you don't want to just read a bunch of names (though you might recognize some of them). Thank you Isabelle, Liam, Drew, Vivian(happy birthday, btw), Rebecca, Emmet, Reilly, any other friends I might have forgotten, and (even though I know he won't be reading this) Trace. You're all the greatest friends I could hope for. Thank you for jokingly calling me a stripper which then prompted me to actually start this book in the first place. I love you all. Thank you Iris for constantly badgering me to update. Thank you teachers for not being totally confused when I tried to explain what wattpad is after you asked what I was doing on my phone. Thank you to my parents for not searching my computer and finding this story. Thank you to my cat for always sitting on my keyboard and giving me an excuse not to write.

And, once again, thank you, you wonderful little reader. Thank you so incredibly much for reading my story, even if parts of it (*cough* the entire first half) is total trash. You've all supported me to the point where I've actually finished a writing project, and, with your support, hope to finish many more.

I love you all so much.

SO HERE'S THE GAME PLAN.

Strip is almost completely a first draft. I'm going to be going through and editing it all, which will probably take a while. Once I finish, I will start publishing the new chapters, probably on a more concrete schedule than the one I've been using. Then it's on to the next story.

UPDATE: There will be no sequel. But there might be bonus chapters (I make no promises)

Thank you.

I love you.

XOX

-Lila