Chapter 7

Chapter 7

If you are planning to become a stripper, there are a few things you need to consider:

Are you willing to take your top off in front of a bunch of guys?

Are you willing to work, really, really late some nights?

Are you willing to wear really uncomfortable thongs without pants in front of a bunch of guys?

Are you willing to act flattered when a guy yells a disgusting comment at you? (I don't think all strippers have to do this, but it's one of Dicky's policies.)

Are you willing to forget about any standards you may have?

I used to have standards. Once long ago. No one thinks they'll be a stripper. No one grows up thinking, "I'm gonna be a stripper when I'm older weather I like it or not!" But standards just get swept away, sometimes slowly, but for me, it was all at once.

It was 2 months after mom had left. A notice about the bills came in the mail that morning. We were going to be evicted if we didn't pay our rent within the next week.

It wasn't that moment when I decided. It wasn't later that day, when I got my sorry little pay check from McDonald's. It wasn't when I left school the next day, racking my brain for a way to get a better paying job fast.

It was when I was walking home. I was taking the long way to avoid reaching my apartment for as long as possible. It was like if I went home, it would be empty, with my landlord standing in the middle of the kitchen, and eviction notice in his hand.

And there was dirty girls, with its ugly purple sign, and cartoon of a stripper painted on it. I stared at it for a good 5 minutes. I felt like I was standing in a river, the current tugging at my standards, at my respectful life. I was gripping to them as hard as I could.

And then I gave up. I let the water sweep away my self respect, and walked into the club, asking if they needed work.

I was thinking about this while I changed back stage. It was roll play night at Dirty Girls, and the club was packed. I could here the guys outside. We were going out in a few minutes.

"Ah, It's my favorite girls!" Dickey said, walking in.

"Dicky!" One of the girls yelled. "I'm changing!"

"Nothing I haven't seen before," Dicky said, with a wave of his hand. "Any way, I hope your ready to go out and put on a great show! Make the boys go wild!"

He turned around and saw me. "Maddy, darling, what are you doing!?"

"It's Molly."

"Huh?"

"My name. It's Molly."

"Of course, of course. But what are you wearing?"

"My outfit?" I looked down at my frilly red underwear.

"No no no, you're on stage tonight."

"What!?"

"You're going on stage. You're in the fire fighter thing."

"But... that's the opening!"

"Yes, so get in that outfit!"

"But, I've never been on stage before!"

"The other girls have been teaching you to pole dance. And you know the routine right?"

"Well, yeah but-"

"Then there's no problem. Get dressed!"

I stared at Dicky as he left, my eyes as wide as tennis balls. One of the girls in a very slutty fire fighter outfit approached me.

"Here," she said, handing me a matching outfit. It consisted of a pair of bright red very, very, short shorts, and a matching bright red top that cut off about an inch below my breasts. You were supposed to unbutton the shirt in the middle revealing a sleek black bra... that also came off.

As I scrambled to get into my outfit I couldn't help but wonder why everything was red- it was the truck that was red, not the whole outfit. I was going to say something about this to the girl who had gave me the outfit, but she shoved a plastic fire fighter hat into my face before I could. "Ready?" She asked.

"I'm pretty sure the only thing I can say is yes."

"Good. Lets go on."

The stage had 5 poles on it- One in the center, two at the far left and right of the stage, and one in between each of them. Dicky took much pride in all out poles, claiming that it made out club better. He also said having multiple girls on stage helped. "You need to share the spotlight every once in a while," He said. Oh, did I mention we have a spotlight? It's not used very often. I swear, Dicky's trying to make our srip club into a Broadway theater.

As the music started playing, me and the two other "Fire fighters" went on stage. The club was really full. It usually was more crowded on nights with these kind of acts... which Dicky has advertised on late night TV.

Only the front 3 poles were used. I was to the left. As I swayed my hips to the music, I could feel the eyes of all the men in the room on me... and the other two. I could here them whistle, telling me to take my pants off. I was sure my face was the color of a tomato.

I grabbed onto my pole and wrapped my legs around it. Don't worry I'm not going to get to graphic with what happened next... but I will say this. Pole dancing is really hard. Along with the whole moral thing about being a stripper, you also have to be physically able to do stuff- like hanging up on a pole using nothing but your thighs. It's no piece of cake.

Well, long story short, I pole danced, and took off my top in front of a bunch of really gross guys. I learned how seriously humiliating it is to be on stage at a strip club. At least with lap dances, its just one guy. But on stage... there's no escape. Everyone is watching you get naked. And it's not always that pretty.

When the song ended, with me throwing my plastic hat into the crowd, I could feel tears in my eyes. I turned and walked a little bit too fast back stage. I struggled to get my top back on. I could here the other two girls getting congratulated for doing so well (Dicky made up a policy that you have to congratulate girls on their performances- but most girls do it without Dicky telling them too. It's sorta reasuring. Like, Yes, I just got naked on stage, but it's nice to know I did it well.)

The girl who had given me my outfit came up to me. "Hey, you did pretty great for a first-timer."

"Thanks," I mumbled.

"I'm Janice by the way."

"Molly."

"Oh, well um, Molly?"

"Yes?" I looked up at her. (She was taller than me) She had long black hair, and an angular face. And, I hate to say it, but really large... you know...

"You got a request."

I froze. Another one of Dirty Girl's perks was that you could request certain girls for lap dances. I had never been requested before.

"Are you sure they were asking for me?"

Janice nodded. "They asked for the blondie with an ass."

"Damn. Fine, give me a minute to get ready."

I changed from my fire fighter costume into my frilly under wear as fast as I could. "Alright, where are they?" I asked Janice.

Janice pointed at a group of guys sitting at a table. A group of guys I recognized...

"Dammit Blondie," I mumbled under my breath.

---

Hey!

Thank you so so much if you have read every chapter so far. It means so much to me! Most of my views, or reads or whatever, are on the first chapter, and that's it. I still love when people just begin reading, but it means so much more if you're actually sticking with the story. If you liked this please vote and comment. I'm sorry if there are any grammer and/or spelling mistakes.

Once again, thank you SO MUCH!!!

XOX