Chapter 13

Chapter 13

The guys eyes were so wide I thought they may explode out of his head.

I mean I get it. Guys like staring at boobs right? Especially when the boobs are in a frilly red bra and inches from their face. But I was wondering if this guy had seen anything even close to cleavage before. 

"Is this you're first time here?"

"Uh huh," The guy mumbled, still ogling at my chest.

The song stopped, and I stood up a little to fast. I tried to walk away as fast as possible, while still doing my stripper walk.

"Wait!" The guy almost yelled, standing up from his seat. "C-can I have an-nother lap dance?"

"Uh..." I said, looking towards the door, where another guy had just walked in. "Sorry, I gotta see him now."

The ogling guy looked disappointed, but I practically ran to the guy at the door.

"Hey," I said in my sexy, smokey voice. The guy looked like a lost puppy with his shaggy, dirty blond hair, and awkward way of standing. Might I add, the Doctor Who shirt made him seem even more out of place.

"Uh, hi," He said, looking around nervously.

"You wanna lap dance?" I asked, leaning (what I hope was sexily) against the wall.

"No thanks, uh, that's all right. I'm actually looking for someone."

I raised my eyebrows. "Really?"

"Yes, I think her name here is, um, Karma?"

My face crumbled into confusion. "Who?"

"Karma? Or Candy, or something."

"I don't think we have a Candy here."

"Her real name is Janice. Do you know her?"

"Oh, Janice, yeah, I know her. I'll go get her." I started to head for the back door, when I turned back. "By the way, her stage name is Kitten."

"Kitten?"

"Yup."

"You'd think I'd remember a name as stupid as that," He said. 

I laughed, and walked away. He was actually kinda cute. In a dorky way.

"Hey Janice," I said, tapping on her shoulder.

"Yeah?" Janice said, looking up from her phone. She was wearing a sequin covered pair of short-shorts, and one of the smallest bikinis I had ever seen (Janice's prize possessions were her breasts). 

"There's some guy asking for you," I said. "And he knows you're real name, but not your stage name."

"What?" Janice asked. Suddenly her face lit up, and she started almost running out the door. I struggled to keep up.

"Liam!" She cried, attacking him in a huge hug. She was like a big dog, saying hi to it's owner after a day away.

"Hey babe," The guy (Liam apparently) mumbled through her hair.

"Molly," Janice said, untangling her arms from his. "This is my little cuddly wuddle," Janice said, kissing his cheek.

"I'm Liam," He said.

"I got that." I wished a had pockets to shove my hands into. I felt more exposed, as if I hadn't been wearing frilly underwear before hand, but had just lost my clothes.

"He's my little honey bunny," She mumbled, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Yeah," Liam said. I couldn't help but notice that his eyes were flashing from Janice's face to her breast, then back to her face, every few seconds. Which just helps support my theory that no matter how great a guy is, he is secretly a total perv.