Chapter 8

Chapter 8

There was Blondie. No, Max, Call him Max! Max was looking as uncomfortable as always surrounded by his... not sure if "friends" is the right term. Chocolate Eyes was sitting to his left, getting a lap dance from a busty Asian girl.

I walked over there, using my stripper walk. I was feeling especially stupid when I reached them. 

"Hey boys," I said in the closest thing to a sultry voice that I could.

"Jasmine!" Chocolate Eyes said, pushing the Asian girl aside. "Nice to see you again!"

Resisting the urge to throw up, I smiled at him. "Good to see you too. So who ordered the lap dance?"

Chocolate Eyes raised his hand. "But it's not for me. It's for my man over here!" Chocolate Eyes wrapped his arm around Blond- Max.

I felt like something was boiling in my stomach. Why was I freaking out? I had done this a million times before!

I started to work my way over to him, trying to put on my sexy face. I'm pretty sure I just looked like an idiot, but Chocolate Eyes was licking his lips in the creepy way guys do, so I think I was doing ok.

When I reached Max, I leaned in close. Too close... You never get your face this close to a client unless they're about to put a 20 in your mouth! Lean back dammit! Lean back!

I tried to lean back, put I just got into the weird position that was hard to turn into something sexy. So I straightened up and started over again. What was up with me? I was actually decent at lap dances.

Max also looked like he wasn't having a great time. "Come one dude," Chocolate Eyes said. "Enjoy this!" He tossed some money into the air. I grabbed one of the bills in my hand and stuffed it in my bra.

"I'm sorry is there somewhere more... private we could go?" Max asked me.

"Ooooooh!" The guys said.

"Sure," I said in my smolder-ey voice. "Wanna go into the back room?"

"Sure..." Max said, scrambling up from his seat and stumbling behind me as I walked to the back room.

Oh shit oh shit oh shit, I though to myself. He's gonna recognize me. My life will end. Oh shit oh shit oh shit.

Reaching the door to the back room, I pulled it open. It was even dimmer than the actual strip club, and decorated with dark curtains pinned to the walls and a cushioned bench. "You can sit there," I said, pointing to the bench.

Max sat down. He was squirming and fidgeting. I could tell he wanted to be there about as much as I did. Possibly even less.

"Ok," I whispered, and started leaning over him.

"Can you not give me a lap dance?" He asked suddenly.

 I stared at him for a minute, my eyes wide with surprise. "Uh... Ok."

Dammit! I thought. I had dropped my stripper voice. Please don't let him realize it's me please don't let him realize it's me pelase don't let him-

"So, uh... what do you want to do instead?"

"What?"

"Well, I for one don't want to sit here in silence for the next 5 minutes, and I'm guessing you don't either. I mean, if you do it's ok, I mean, oh gosh." 

"No, I don't want to sit in silence either." I had totally dropped my voice now. I was trying to get back into it but my voice box wasn't cooperating.