Bye my loves x

Well my loves that's the end of Something Greater (Book 2) where did that year go?

Lets mention how Gemma followed Angus on Twitter and they tweeted each other about her being pregnant in this book, now she continuously favourites his tweets and it's just beautiful to watch.

And also how Demi Harman who is Jen Taylor knows about the book and says she "loves it" and told a reader "I love those cute little Jarry edits" Demi is Jarry AF and both Angus and Gemma are Gemgus AF.

But anyway this has been a really fun book to write, I've had that ending planned since chapter 1 of this book, it's been torture keeping it to myself, especially not being able to tell everyone straight away about little Mia Styles. I think I made it pretty obvious it was going to be a girl though.

Thank-You so much for staying with me through this book, and not leaving after book 1, you're a bunch of loyal homies. You're my squad and I'm grateful for every single comment I get.

It's so funny reading your theories, some were right, some were way off, it was so hard not to comment back and be like YES YOU'RE RIGHT or just giggle at how much thought you put into something.

There have even been times I've had something planned, but I've read a comment and thought actually that's a way better idea, and changed something, so your comments are always helpful and always welcome.

Thank-You so much for everything you do, I hope one day I can publish these books and you can own your own copies.

I'm going to take a minor break before I start book 3, only because I've been editing book one to make it better for everyone. Some of the grammar was shocking, some of the dialogue was cringe worthy, so I've gone back and changed things, adding a few things here and there, but I'm only half way so I really want to concentrate on finishing that up.

I've added book 3 to my page now, it's titled Something Infinite, add it to your libraries so you get the notification as soon as I post the first chapter. Follow me on Instagram somethinggreatbooks to keep in contact.

I just have one favour to ask of you. It's become a thing I do, where I add reviews at the start of my books, so if you'd like to be part of the review page for Something Infinite then leave a comment below set up like this-

*REVIEW* [your review here]- your first name and first letter of last (Jennifer.I)

Thanks again for everything, you're my favourite people in the world and in forever grateful for you support.

Ps. Who would have thought a fanfic based on a member of 1D having a baby in 2015 would become a possible reality hey? Oh no Louis!

See you soon, Jen x