Chapter 15

Harry's POV

I'd replayed the fantasy in my head of Jen and I getting back together over and over during the last seven months, but nothing could ever compare to the real feeling of hearing the words come out of her mouth.

The events that took place this morning would make for the perfect story one day. Jen would describe it as seduction, but I would just describe it as her finally giving into what she wanted. Just the feeling of her alone was enough to drive me insane, it was unfortunate that her mum interrupted us when she did. I wouldn't have lasted all that long anyway with how turned on I was, so it was probably a good thing we were saving this for later.

I wondered how her conversation with her father was going. I understand exactly where he was coming from this morning. I knew when I became a father everything would change in my life. My priorities, my views, and my attitude towards life would all differ when I had another human being that relied on me to teach them about this world we lived in, and protect them from everything that was thrown their way.

Ryan loved his daughter more than anything, and the fact he allowed me to have her heart meant everything. It's not easy for a father to give his daughter to another man, and trust that man to take care of her the same way only a father could.

I made a promise to him, a promise I would love and cherish his daughter for the rest of my life, and I had no intentions of breaking that promise.

I finally arrived back at the stadium and was greeted by hundreds of fans screaming out to me. They always managed to make me smile, their love and support was one of the things that kept me going everyday, and made everything worth it. I didn't know how they would react to the news I was going to be a dad in eight months, but I hoped they treated Jen with the respect she deserved.

I didn't want to share this news with anyone just yet. I had read about how in the first three months of pregnancy the mother is at a high risk of miscarriage, so I didn't want to tell my band mates until we at least got to hear the heartbeat at her next scan. I also wanted to tell my parents, Gemma and Angus before anyone else knew.

"Hey mate how did things go with Jen?" Liam stopped me down the corridor.

My only response was a smile, you couldn't even pay me a million dollars to wipe this grin off my face right now. My life was finally back to exactly how I wanted it, and I had back the thing that made me smile most in this world, my girl.

"That good hey?" He chuckled and slapped my arm.

"We're back together, for good this time! We didn't really talk much about, you know," I said in almost a whisper, Liam was the only one who knew besides Calum and I intended on keeping it that way. "But she did say she wanted it, and that's all I needed to hear. You haven't told anyone about it have you?" I asked him.

"You mean your baby?" he corrected me.

"Keep it down! I don't want to tell anyone yet! Calum knows but that's all, I want to tell them when I'm ready!" I explained to him.

"No of course I haven't told anyone, and no I haven't told Sophia either, it's not my news to share! How about we give the baby a nickname so no one knows what we're talking about?" He looked around the area for until his eyes set upon something behind me.

"How about Taylor?" he suggested.

"What?" I looked at him confused and turned around to see a massive poster of my ex hanging on the wall. "You want to name my child after my ex girlfriend?" I looked at him shocked and appalled he would even say that.

"I'm only kidding mate, I just wanted to see your face!" He laughed, "let's just stick to something simple like junior, because he's a Harry junior!"