Chapter 37

Jen's POV

Universal Studios lived up to all my expectations. Harry lingered around me a little more than I liked, since he thought asking if I was sure I wanted to go on each ride because I was pregnant, was necessary.

I liked having him with me of course, but he was too over cautious, and I knew he was only keeping an extra watchful eye because he and Niall weren't talking, and the other boys were off doing their own thing.

"Apologise to him!" I told him again as Niall and the rest of the gang approached, as we were getting ready to head back to the hotel before the show tonight.

"No, my phones ringing," he reached into his pocket and answered the phone, leaving me with everyone as he walked off to talk.

"Who's he on the phone with?" Liam looked over to Harry, who looked a little flustered by his conversation.

"I don't know, he didn't say," I shrugged.

"I'm sorry about earlier, I hope I didn't cause any trouble between you two...I told him not to be mad with you," I looked to Niall, who gave me a small smile.

"It's okay, you didn't do anyting wrong, he's just bein' a sook. We fight all the time, he'll be over it before the show," he shrugged, and acted like it was just a normal occurrence for he and Harry to stop talking to one another.

"He's just really sensitive, and protective of our relationship. I just wish he knew it would take a lot to happen to separate us now, and stop thinking something as small as what happened with him and Paige would set me packing," I sighed.

"What are you guys talking about?" Harry rejoined us, packing his phone back into his pocket.

"About how ridiculous you're being, apologise to him Harry, he did nothing wrong!" I stood up to him in front of the group, and he huffed in annoyance that I brought this up again.

"I'm sorry Niall, I overreacted..." He gave in way too easily, and I knew it would have had something to do with this phone call. There was obviously an issue, because a few minutes ago he was refusing to apologise.

"I'm sorry for sayin' anyting to her," he apologised in return.

"No it's fine, we had a good chat about it, I was just being a d*ck," they hugged it out, and I was happy to see them make up.

We made our way back to the van, and took our seats from earlier. Everyone seemed to tune out as soon as we hit the road again. Some napping, and others plugging their headphones in to unwind.

"I'm happy you did that," I squeezed Harry's thigh.

"I have other things to deal with now rather than arguing with him, I'm still annoyed he said anything to you, but I'm moving on.." He whispered so no one heard, Niall I was assuming.

"What's happened? It was the phone call wasn't it?"

"Yeah, it was my assistant Andrea. You know she had a baby recently, I guess she can't juggle that and the workload and stuff, so she's had to quit," he explained.

He looked quite upset over Andrea quitting. I had met her numerous times while I was on tour, but she mainly worked from the London office towards the end of her pregnancy because the travelling was getting too much for her.

"Oh I liked her...are you upset?"

"Yeah, I mean she's been my assistant for two years now! She's kind of like family, so it's sad to see her go. We're busy enough with this tour, and recording the fifth album, plus I have to be there for you and the baby, it's just a really bad time for her to be quitting on me. I really didn't need the added stress of interviewing new assistants now!" He ran his hand through his hair in frustration.