Chapter 23

Jen's POV

Last week had gone by extremely fast, but the weekend seemed to drag on as if the universe was trying to torture me. The only good thing about this Monday was Harry was at the end of it, and I'd get him for another week. I was also excited to see his family, and Angus of course.

This was the first new week of my pregnancy where it actually felt real. The regular morning sickness I thought I had avoided had started to kick in, making it impossible for me to keep anything I had for breakfast down.

I also noticed my body had started to change. Since my stomach was usually quite flat, I was started to feel a little bloated and you could see it. Although I wouldn't call it a bump, I didn't want to give anyone any gossip to talk about, so I stuck with my looser summer dresses in this warm heat.

Another body change I had noticed, and I knew Harry would be overjoyed with this one, was my boobs were starting to get bigger. Not exactly a thrilling change for me, since I thought they were already big enough as it was. I could already see the rumours going around that I had gotten a boob job, so like my stomach, I would have to avoid clothing that was too revealing of my figure for now.

"Hey hey hey mummy," Mason came over and took a seat on my desk.

"Don't call me that!" I laughed at him.

"But you are a mum, your baby is almost an official fetus now! It going to grow hands and feet and eyelids, and is probably like this big," he demonstrated with his fingers how tiny my baby would be.

"How do you know this stuff?"

"I have an app, and since Harry's on the road I thought I'd take it upon myself to keep myself in the loop on your pregnancy, and take care of you for him."

Mason was so cute about how much he cared for me, I knew I'd have a lot of support through this pregnancy while Harry was away, but it was nice to know I had a male companion that cared so much.

"You're amazing you know that!"

"I've been told a few times. So how are you feeling today? I see you're trying to cover up your lumps and bump!" He tried not to laugh. He was with me at home all weekend, he had witnessed first hand my endless vomiting, and me discovering my new set of boobs.

"I've been a bit sick this morning but better than yesterday! And stop teasing, I'm going to need new bras the one i'm wearing right now is my biggest, and it barely even fits!" I whined.

"I know someone who isn't going to mind about the new boob job!" He teased. "He gets in tonight doesn't he?"

"Yeah I'm getting him from the airport at seven, I can't wait for this day to be over!"

He started smiling at something over towards the door, and I was curious as to what he was looking at.

"Hey could you show me the final cut of the interviews we did at that festival last week," he took my attention off whoever he was smiling at, and back to my computer screen.

"Ah yeah," I gave him a confused look and brought up the video he was so interested in all of a sudden.

"Knock knock" a very familiar voice came up behind me and said into my ear, his hands covering my eyes.

"Who's there?" I smiled.

"I missed..."

"I missed who?"

"Well I'm hoping me, because I missed you," he uncovered my eyes and spun me around in my chair.

"What are you doing here? I was meant to get you at seven!" I jumped up into Harry's arms, and he squeezed me as hard as he could.