*The Bag: Chapter 1

Hai. I'm sorry if this book sucks booty, it's my first one I've ever published. I've written books before and I've posted them on other sites and they've gotten good responses so I decided to type some on here & publish them :)

Tell me what you think :)
•••
Chapter 1

"Screw off Trinity!" I laughed as I swatted at my best friends' arm.

"No way! You have to tell me!" She didn't budge from her position on top of me, and I was too weak from laughing to push her off.

"Okay! Okay!" I caved in and she got off my back and moved to my bean bag chair.

I got up and cracked my back as I walked over to my other bean bag chair.

Trinity is my best friend, she's been their for me since kindergarten. So, I'm basically stuck with her. I do love her like a sister though, we do everything together.

"Tell me about you and Samy!" She threw a chocolate covered pretzel at me.

"Calm yourself, I'm getting there!" I picked up the pretzel and ate it.

"Start from the beginning" She rushed me, as she was eagerly wanting me to start the story.

"Okay, so Samy and I were walking down the walkway to get to my car. When we got to my car I opened the door and there was a bouquet of roses, a carton of ice cream, and the new Sinister 2 movie!" I squealed while I told her the story. I'm usually not the type to squeal like that, but it's a special occasion where I am entitled too do so.

Samy is my best male friend. Just yesterday he asked me out, so we're officially an item now and I couldn't be happier.

"Oh my god, the new Sinister?! You mean, the one that hasn't even came out yet?!" She yelled as her mouth hung wide open.

"Yes! He said he knows a guy that was in the movie, so he got him to get him a copy of it!" I looked over at her shaking her head.

"I legit, hate you" she pouted as she crossed her arms.

"I hate you too, boo" I made a kissey face at her causing her to hurdle another pretzel at me. I would say 'The pretzel that I caught' but I'm not that skilled, so it fell to the ground and I picked it up.

"Okay, but what about Mr. SexyAsHell?" She asked.

"I'm not obsessed with him like you Trinity, gosh" I flicked my hair and she chuckled.

"Still, I thought you were trying to get him to date you?" I rose a brow.

Mr. HotAsHell is the school's cliché bad boy, Brandon Smithy. Every high school has your groups, including the cliché's. Brandon just happens too be super hot as well, and fits in that category.

As Trinity said, I was trying to make him actually notice me, but that was a little difficult, so I gave up.

Trinity already tried to make him notice her, but that didn't end too well, as now he has a pending restraining order on her.

Yes, my friend is a little weird.

"Well I was, but you know how lazy I am in trying to get boyfriends, so I gave up." I shrugged. "It's not like he would date me anyway"

"Seems reasonable" she nodded.

We sat in silence for a while as we watched Pretty Little Liars and ate pretzels, before I remember what tomorrow is.

"I do not want to go to school tomorrow" I whined and threw my head back on my bean bag chair.

"Neither do I honey bunch" she sighed.