The Bag: Chapter 10 part 2

HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE I LIKE THE BEGINNING OF THIS CHAPTER A LOT.
•••••••

Edited: Monday January 18th 8:33 Pm

Ashlyn POV

I ran out of the cafeteria after Brandon. I can't let him go, I need to keep talking to him.

I was already warned about me breaking the deal with the gang. If I don't get incite on his gang, bad stuff is going to happen to me and my family.

"Brandon!" I yelled as I turned the corner.

I kept running down the hallway, but I stopped at the bathrooms.

"Brandon!" I yelled again.

"What the hell do you want, Ashlyn?" He sighed coming out of the bathroom behind me.

"I want to talk to you about-" before I could finish he pulled me close to him.

"About what" his minty breath hit my face and I was left speechless at how close we are.

His eyes flickered to my lips and I felt my face heat up.

"You're cute when you blush" he whispered before he pulled me into the bathroom farther so no one was around us.

"T-thanks" I stammered and looked into his eyes.

Before I knew what happened, his lips were on mine. I didn't react at first, but when I realized what we were doing, I kissed him back.

Sparks flew as our lips moved in sync. I let my arms travel to his shoulders. We deepened the kiss and Brandon pushed me against the wall. I could feel Brandon's hand slowing going up my waist when a toilet flushed.

We pulled away breathless and looked over to see a boy coming out of the stall.

"Woah" he jumped back, startled by what he just saw.

"Get going" Brandon said shooing him out of the bathroom.

"Woahhhh! He didn't get to wash his hands" I whined as the kid walked out of the bathroom.

I can be a bit of a germ freak sometimes.

"That's all you have to say?" Brandon asked pulling away from me.

"What else should I say?" I shrugged as I examined the floor.

Like, the kiss was amazing? I wish I could, but I can't.

How am I supposed to help attack Brandon when I think I'm falling for him?

"Nothing" he sighed and walked away from me leaving me all alone.

I can't believe what just happened.

Brandon Smithy, the school's badboy, was my first kiss.

I was trying to get over my feelings for him, but now they've only gotten worse.

I can't let this phase me. I have to stick to my plan.