The Bag Chapter 13

Edited: Sunday February 28th @ 3:42 pm

Ashlyn POV

"Ashlyn, wake up. We need to get going. It's time." Someone said shaking me.

I opened my eyes to see Brandon. After last night, Brandon came and picked me up. After seeing my bruises and stuff, he insisted that he stay with me for the night so here he is in my room.

"You're still here? Did my dad see you" I hissed.

"No, I heard him yell up to you that he was leaving for work" he shook his head.

"And what did you say?" I asked intrigued.

"I said" he coughed and adjusted himself, "okay dad! I love you bye bye!" He said mocking a high pitched girl voice.

"I do not sound like that!" I took my pillow and hit him with it.

"Mhm sure, anyway, let's get up" he said ushering me up from my bed.

"Noo" I grumbled and buried my face in my pillow.

"Don't make me carry you" I assume that is a threat?

"Do it" I taunted.

He won't do it, I'm too fat.

"As you say" he sighed before I felt warm arms wrap around my body and pull me up.

The sun hit my face as I screeched, "oh my god the light" I shielded my eyes from the burning light.

"Oh my god, I swear you are a vampire" he said shaking his head as he took one hand off of me to slide my window cover in front of the window.

"How can you hold me up with one hand?" I asked.

"I lift weights" he said in a 'duh' tone.

"I don't need your attitude, Sir" I crossed my arms faking an attitude myself.

"I do not have one, my love" he smirked and opened the bathroom door.

He put me down and I grabbed onto the door, "leave" I shooed him out of the bathroom and I stripped down
and got into the shower.

I did my thing and got out of the shower. I reached for my clothes, but I was reaching for nothing but air.

I forgot to grab clothes.

"Ugh" I groaned and wrapped my Evan Peters towel around me. I slowly opened the door and stepped out into the cool air.

"Done already?" Brandon asked looking up from his phone.

"Yeah, I just forgot I didn't have clothes" I reached in my drawer to grab a bra when Brandon whistled. "Shut up!" As a natural reaction, I threw whatever I had in my hands at him- which was my pink Mickey Mouse bra.

"Dang, I thought I'd be waiting until marriage for this moment" He smirked as he caught the bra.

"Shut up!" My face heated in embarrassment and I ran over to him and grabbed it from him.

"I'll never shut up" he laughed as I shut the bathroom door and got changed into my tank top that I managed to grab and my shorts.