The Bag: Chapter 6

Edited: Friday November 27th

Ashlyn POV

"Oh my god! You just ran a red light! Stop!" I yelled in Brandon's ear as he sped down the highway.

"Shut up, I know what I'm doing" he yelled back.

I tightened my grip around his waist as we continued down the highway.

Soon, we stopped at a mansion like house.

"We almost got killed because of you" I nagged as I took off the helmet.

"But you didn't die, did you?" He said in a duh-tone.

"Almost" I muttered.

"So, when we go in there, my parents are going to ask you a shit load of questions. Please, don't act dumb and just be yourself. They're probably going to be ignorant to you, just ignore it. Also, don't eat the potatoes, my brother made them and they might have his 'secret' in them" he paused and I furrowed my brows.

(A/N I used the word 'ignorant' in that paragraph so I wanted to make sure that all of you know the real definition of ignorant is the lacking of knowledge in a situation. Not mean/rude or anything like that. I explained this because later, Brandon's parents aren't rude to her, they judge her when they don't know her. Thank you, carry on)

"I mean crack" he rolled his eyes.

"What!" My eyes widened.

"Yeah yeah, he likes drugs, it's whatever" he sighed and started walking into his house.

What's wrong with him?

"What's got your panties in a bunch?" I asked running up next to him.

"Nothing, shit happened" he ran a hand through his hair. "Remember everything I just told you a minute ago" he said as he opened up the door.

I couldn't they'll but be concerned about his state right now. Why am I so concerned about him?

His house was huge and had a huge chandelier over a table that was on the left of the door.

"Let's go, my parents are getting ready" he grabbed my hand and lead me upstairs I'm assuming.

We walked up the velveted stairs and walked down a long hallway. We stopped at the last door, and Brandon opened it and walked inside.

"Is this your room?" I asked looking around.

It was actually very clean, no playboy magazines laying around, no clothes just lying around.

"Nice room" I walked over to his desk and looked at the framed piece of paper with neat hand writing that was hanging over it. "What's this?" I leaned forward to read it when it was ripped off the wall.

"Don't read that" Brandon said and threw it under his bed.

"Why are you so hostile today?" I asked a little irritated.

"I'm not" he said siting down on his bed.

"Obviously you are"

"You look nice by the way"

"Thanks, but don't get off topic, you're obviously irritated" I sighed.