*The Bag: Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Ashlyn POV:

"Cheerleading and dancing are totally different!" I explained to Trinity.

"No, no, no, no it's not" she waved her finger in my face.

"Yes it is! Cheerleading is just kicking legs in the air. Plus, anyone makes the team. Plus plus, if you can do a flip, you're automatically in!" I yelled.

"Nope" she shook her head.

Trinity was a cheerleader in her old elementary days, in these days she is not even remotely interested in it.

"Dance is way more interesting, and it's way more difficult. You have to practice all the time, there are different types, too be really good it's recommended too take ballet, you have to deal with uncomfortable attire, most of the terms are French, and so much more!" I whined slightly.

In case you did not know, I'm a dancer. I'm not into cheerleading, or gymnastics, much more just dancing. I take all types of classes, and I'm on the school's competition team, well was.

My school's team is one of the best in the country, and you have to be elite to make it. I just so happen to be on the team. Well, used to be on the team, I have to re-audition today.

"It doesn't matter, just be confident" she patted me shoulder and we walked down the hallway to the gym together.

"I'm just not ready. My routine is okay, but I haven't really been able to practice because of Samy and I's status right now" I sighed as we walked into our last period class, algebra.

I swung my book bag and my secret bag under my desk and threw myself down.

"You're going to do fine, I saw the routine, it's flawless. So stop freaking out!" She threw her arms in the air as a dramatization.

I sighed and nodded my head in agreement. I really should stop doubting myself.

Our teacher came in the room right as the bell rung signaling the beginning of class.

"Alright class, we're working in groups" She said causing an eruption of groans to arise. "But, you can choose your partners!" She said loudly over all the groans of the other students, including me.

"Partner?" Trinity said turning around.

"Partners" I grinned and nodded.

"Also, in case you're not as intellectual as I'm insinuating" Mrs. Situ paused.

"Can you dumb that down for me?" A jock from the back of the class yelled.

"Ah, yes, I was right. I am teaching a class of unintelligent baboons" she sighed.

"Um, excuse you. I happen to have a full ride to Harvard along with my friend over here"  Trinity said putting her arm up and forcing mine up.

I put my head in my remaining hand as our teacher spoke in response.

"Ah, sorry Mrs. Loz and Mrs. Anderson. I'm talking in comparison to the group in the back" she pointed to Mr. HotAsHell and his group before speaking again, "which, by the way, has way to many members"

His group contained five other jocks and two double P's.

The double P's are Preppy Prostitutes, also known as the school's head cheerleaders, and most popular females.

How fantastic.

"Well we aren't separating" Mr. HotAsHell spoke up himself this time instead of one of his minions.