The Bag: Chapter 9

Edited: Tuesday December 22nd 9:00Pm

"Oh. My. God!" I yelled to nobody in particular.

"What? What? What?" Trinity asked running into the kitchen.

"Look at my dress!" I gestured to the black fabric that had a milk stain.

"What in the world happened?" She asked running up to the dress with a stain stick.

"Well Brian and I were messing around... And he had some milk then this happened" I chuckled and fiddled with my hair.

You see, Brian and I were having a war with the Nerf guns that they have and Brian went to get a drink of milk. I didn't know that's what he was doing so I snuck up on him, shot him, and then he
spilled the milk all over me.

"Nerf wars with Brian don't end good. I've told you this before" Trinity said sighing. Brian is trinitys nine year old brother, usually he is at her dads house, but he was spending the week with Trinity.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Did you get the stain out?" I asked looking down at the dress.

"Yep, you're lucky you told me I'm time. It would've set in if you waited and I would've never got it out" she sighed and sprayed me with perfume before taking the Nerf gun from my hand.

"Thanks girl" I smiled at her before sitting at the island.

"So when will Travis be here?" Trinity asked putting the stain stick away.

"I told him to pick me up here so he said he'd be here a little later than seven so in-" before I could finished someone knocked on the door, "never mind" I chuckled and went to the door.

I opened the door to reveal Travis in a blue button up shirt and dark blue jeans. I felt a little over dressed compared to him, but it's whatever.

"Hey" He smiled and I turned to say goodbye to Trinity.

"Bye!" I yelled to Trinity.

"Bye!" She yelled back as she made inappropriate gestures. I blushed and turned back to Travis.

"Hey" I smiled.

"Let's go?"

"Let's go" I took a deep breath and walked to his car.

He opened the door for me like a gentleman and I got in. He rushed around to the drivers side and got in, started the car, and drove off.

"So where are we going?" I asked turning to him.

"McDonald's" he said glancing over at me.

"Really?" I asked skeptically.

Not that McDonald's isn't good, I just don't think it's appropriate for a date. Especially a first date.

Maybe a seventh date or something. 

"No, I'm kidding" he chuckled.

"Good" I laughed as well. 

"We are going to Olive Garden" he said turning on the radio.

"Oh nice" I said nodding.

I love Olive Garden, my grandmother and I used to go there all the time.