The Bag: Chapter 7

Edited: Sunday December 20th
Ashlyn POV

"Oh my gosh, so how was it? Did he kiss you? Are you guys dating? Are his parents nice? Does he have a nice house?" Trinity swarmed me with questions as we walked into study hall with each other.

"We aren't dating! Yes he has a nice house, and yes his parents are nice" I chuckled.

"Well that's great then, and you guys will be dating soon enough anyway" she swatted at my arm as we sat down at our table.

"We never will, we both made a deal that after the dinner we would never speak again" I sighed.

For some reason, I didn't like the idea that we wouldn't be talking anymore.

Then again, it is my fault that he doesn't want me around him anymore.

After all, I am a nerd. Nerds and bad boys aren't supposed to be seen even near each other.

But what about your feelings? A voice in my head said.

What about them? It's not like I like him.

Yes you do.

Shut up voice! I barley even know him.

"Hello!" Trinity yelled as she punched my arm.

"Ow! What?!" I yelled back.

"Girls! Quiet!" Our study hall teacher Mrs. Labarbra said.

Trinity and I shrunk down in our seats a little and continued talking.

"As I said before- but clearly you weren't listening- I'm sure he is dying to talk to you right now. The deal isn't going to last. He can't live without you" she whispered to me.

I shrugged my shoulders and got lost in my thoughts.

•••••

"Hey!" My friend Jordan said coming up to Trinity and I as we were waiting in the lunch line.

"Hey" we said in unison.

"Can I sit with you guys today? Trey is being a bitch" he said rolling his eyes.

You see, Jordan is gay and Trey is his boyfriend. Well, ex boyfriend. They broke up a few days ago due to family issues on treys side.

"Yeah sure" I said grabbing a tray identical to Trinitys.

We walked back to our table together and sat down.

"Uh, hey, Ashlyn" a mans voice said behind me.

Why do people have to bother me? I JUST SAT DOWN!

"Yes?" I sighed and turned around.

I turned around to see my bio partner, Travis. What does he want?

"Can I sit with you? None of my friends are here today" he said gesturing to all the open seats at my table.

Travis has a ton of friends. How aren't any associates of his here today? Even better, coincidentally all of his friend?

"Uh sure" I moved my bag off of the seat next to me and I moved my books so they were on my bag.

"Thanks" he smiled as he sat down next to me.

"So what made you chose to sit here? Why not with Brandon or someone like that?" I scoffed.

"I don't really fit in with Brandon's crowd. I chose here to sit because I know we've talked before and you seem like a cool girl that I want to get to know" he smiled brightly and Trinity awed.