The Bag chapter 14

Edited/ Sunday 28th @3:56
Ashlyn POV

I woke up in the room I was in before. I lifted my head to look around, but there was a pain in my neck stopping me.

"Ow" I flinched as I felt the area, but felt nothing.

I got up and looked in the mirror. There was a small hole in my neck almost the size of a needle.

Someone drugged me! Great! I have no idea where Brandon is, or if he is still even alive. I don't know how long the fight has been going on or if it's still going on!

I jumped up and tried to open the door, but it was locked. I began to yell and bang on the door. After a few minutes, the door was opened.

"Ash" Brandon grabbed my hands to prevent me from banging on the door any longer.

"What happened? I was drugged" I asked frantically.

"I drugged you" he sighed and shut the door.

"What!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry! If you didn't realize, Travis was going to shoot you. So to get you out of the way of any danger, I drugged you and Max drug you up here for me while I dealt with Travis" He explained.

"So is it over?" I asked quietly.

"Yes, it's over. Travis and Samy are dead" he said pulling me into a hug.

"What about the rest of his gang?" I asked pulling away.

"Since one of my members is the one who took them down, they are now under my command" He said.

"Wait" I stepped back "so you're still in the gang?" I questioned.

"Yes" he replied slowly.

"Why? I thought you were going to drop out or something?" I threw my hands up, getting frustrated.

"Ash, I can't just leave" he sighed and walked closer to me.

"No, don't pull that on me. You're the leader, just appoint someone else, and leave! Simple!" I spat at him.

"Ash I can't do that, these guys are my family" he rubbed his face sighing again.

"Whatever, it's either me, or them" I said pushing him out of my way as I walked out of the door.

I walked over the house items littered the floors to get to the door.

"Wait!" Brandon yelled making me stop.

"Call me when you decide" I say before opening and slamming the door behind me.

I don't know where I am, or where I'm going, but I just start running away from here.
••••••••

I woke up to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw a guy around my age studying me.

"Hey" he said, his voice was deep and I didn't recognize it.

"Hi, where am I?" I rubbed my head and sat up, looking around.