The Bag: Chapter 8

Edited:Tuesday December 22 2015 8:09Pm

Ashlyn POV

"Now you and your lab partners will create a poster that is exactly forty words that summarizes the lesson we just learned about bonds" our biology teacher Mr. McPoyle announced to the class.

"Let's get started then" Travis said turned to me.

"Yep" I sighed.

I'm still a little upset about earlier and I don't really know why.

"So you draw the covalent bonds, ionic bonds, and hydrogen bonds and I'll draw the peptide bonds and I'll write out the summary?" I asked getting the paper.

"Sounds good with me" Travis said as we began working.

"Ash!" Our teach Mr. Mcpoyle - Mr. McP for short- shouted at me.

"Yes?" I shouted back.

"What does an ionic bond do? Brian over here doesn't know because he didn't read the lesson" he asked.

"An ionic bond transfers electrons" I smiled and rolled up my sleeves.

"Great job, here!" He shouted before throwing a bag of candy at me. I chuckled and shove it in my pocket and returned back to my summary.

"So....." Travis drug out as he drew out polar molecules.
(A/N when you're a bio nerd af A/N end)

"Yeah......?" I drug out.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime tonight?" He asked looking up at me.

"Uh, yeah. Sure. I have dance practice after school so it'll have to be late" I smiled.

"That's fine" he said smiling back at me, "When is it over?"

"Five" I replied glancing up at him.

"I'll pick you up at your house at seven then? So you can freshen up and do whatever girl stuff you need to do" he chuckled.

"Sounds good" I kept smiling like an idiot as I wrote our summary.

We ended up getting an A on our poster and now I am walking to my next class.

"Hey Ashlyn!" Someone yelled to me as I was walking to my Algebra class.

"Ye-" I started to say before I saw who it was. I turned back around and kept walking.

"Ashlyn! Please" he said, grabbing my arm.

"Brandon, stop" I tried to shake my arm out of his grip.

"No Ashlyn. You stop. Stop talking to Travis" I stopped walking and turned to face him.

"What did you just say?" I asked clenching my jaw.

"Stay away from Travis. He's bad news" he repeated arrogantly.

"First I had to stop talking to Samy, then it was you, now I can't talk to Travis? News flash! You don't have any control over me. Why do you even care? Also, for your information, we are going on a date later" I yelled at him.