The Bag Chapter 12

Edited: Tuesday January 19th @ 4:55 Pm
Ashlyn POV

"Just be careful" Brandon said before I closed my door.

"I will, I brought it with me just in case" I got the pepper spray out of my pocket to show him.

"Good" he gave me a peck on the lips before he got in his car and drove off.

I walked up to the gang house and knocked.

Someone opened the door and I saw it was Travis.

"Glad you made it" he smirked before shutting the door behind me, "Samy wanted to talk to you too"

"Where is he?" I asked fiddling with my bag.

"Downstairs" he lit a cigarette.

"Okay" I walked downstairs and saw Samy siting on the couch watching TV.

"Hey sweets" he said getting up.

"Don't call me that" I rolled my eyes.

"I'll call you whatever the fuck I want to call you. I am your leader, you got that?" He said roughly as he got closer to me.

"Y-yes" I stuttered.

"Good. By the way, isn't that Brandons hoodie you're wearing?" he pushed me lightly and gestured to the hoodie-that was in fact- brandon.

"Um, no" I rushed, "it's mine. I didn't know Brandon had one? Well, I guess we have the same one. Who knew! It's a nice hoodie isn't it? Yeah, it was pretty cheap too ha-ha" I rambled nervously.

"Mhm" He said before walking away.

"So I heard you wanted to see me?" I asked in a small voice.

"Yeah. How's it going on getting input on Brandon's gang?" He asked siting down.

"Good. I found out that they will be at the warehouse on 55th street tomorrow for a delivery. It'd be the best time to attack, they won't be expecting it" I said.

Brandon and I came up with a plan to attack the Robins gang to get rid of them all.

"Great job" he clapped sarcastically, "but that's tomorrow. We aren't ready" he threw his hands in the air.

"I know, but if we train all day today, we can be ready" I explained.

If they trained all day, it would be bad for Brandon, but good for me. I have faith that Brandon's gang is stronger than Travis's so even if we did train all day, The Robins wouldn't stand a chance against Ivy. Training all day would also benefit me, I've never trained like this ever before.

If I'm going to fight, I need to train.

Well, I did take a year of karate, but that probably doesn't count.

"That is true, but how am I supposed to get all of the guys to actually train for a full day?" He rose a brow.

"Give me any authority over them, and I'll make them" I suggested.

"What a stupid suggestion. Do you really think I'd have you train my guys? You have no experience in this kind of situation. I shouldn't even let you attack with us since you just joined a few days ago" he pointed at me.

"I know, but how else are they going to get up and train?" I sighed.

I can never win with Samy. Even before the gang he always had an answer to everything.