*The Bag: Chapter 4

Brandon POV

I watched in shock as Ashlyn kicked and punched Samy like an experienced fighter. When she was done, she walked away and I was pulled back into reality.

"Dude, don't call her an anorexic bitch" I spoke up.

"Why not? You're the one that made the bet with me?" Samy asked turning around.

"I know" I sighed. "I don't know why I said that" I admitted.

In all honesty, I don't know why I just stood up for her.

"Let's go" I said to my group and we walked out into the hallway.

******

"No man, I'm just saying, Anastasia has a bigger ass. Boobs don't matter to me" Jordan said leaning over his desk to talk.

"Well Jana has a big ass and big boobs" Austin pointed out.

They've been arguing about this for an hour now. Ever since the fight almost.

"Why do you guys care about boobs and asses so much?" I asked, not paying attention to our teacher.

"That's the only good parts in a female, especially when you-" he started.

"Mr. Smithy, no talking" our teacher yelled at me.

"Go suck a dick and relax" I rolled my eyes.

"I will not stand back and let you talk to me like this, office, now!" She yelled furiously whilst getting out a slip for the principle.

"Way to go" Jordan said patting my back.

"Yeah, yeah. Meet me after class by the water fountain" I said getting up.

Before I got to her desk to get the slip, the bell rung.

"See ya teach" I winked and walked out of the class, Jordan and my group quickly following.

"Okay man, I gatta give you this to give to Bethany. She won't go out with me unless I 'ask sweetly', so this is the sweetest I can ask. Make sure you give her this note" I grabbed a piece of white lined paper out of my pocket and folded it up.

"Alright man, I got you" Jordan said grabbing it.

We walked down the hall to our next period class when Ashlyn and Trinity were coming past us.

"Hey! There she is!" Jordan said running towards Ashlyn.

What is he doing? Doesn't he know that's Ashlyn?

Well, who does? She's an invisible outcast, with no life.

Before I could get to him he slipped the note into her so-called "secret bag" and came walking back over.

"You're welcome" he bowed.

"That's Ashlyn, you dipshit!" I slapped his head and he rubbed it in pain.

"Aw man, I didn't know. She's as hot as Bethany though" he smirked.

"Back off" I slapped him again, "she'd never go for you"