The Bag: Chapter 10 part 1

Edited- December 24th 2015 @ 3:15Pm

"So this is Brian, Jack, Paxson, Trey, and Adam" Travis said motioning to each of the guys in front of me. "The other main leader will be here later"
Travis added.

"Nice to meet you all" I said smiling to them.

"Same to you" The shortest one, Adam I think, said.

"My gang is very important to me. We all treat each other as family and I expect you to do the same" he said to me.

"I will" I nodded showing him I understood.

"Good. Now let's talk about business" Travis turned to me, "How is your relationship with Brandon, Ashlyn?"

"Um, we are not talking to each other ever again, because of a deal we've made" I looked at the ground.

There came two knocks on the door and Travis excused himself to answered the door.

"Hey" a familiar voice said.

"Who's that" I turned around to be face to face with Samy.

"Ashlyn" he furrowed his brows.

"Yeah" I said quietly.

"Why are you here?" He asked walking over to me.

"I'm a member now..." I trailed off.

"Oh. Well, I am the leader if you didn't know. So, everything that happened in the past" his eyes bored into mine, "will not be brought up" he finished, his tone dark.

I swallowed and turned back to the other members as Travis continued.

"Okay, back to business. One, look at me when I speak. Two, you need to break that deal and talk to him. We need incite on his gang. We plan to attack in the next month but we aren't sure where they are located" he explained.

Wait. Did he just say Brandon has a gang? As in, he is in a gang too?! How did I not know this?

So he wants to keep me away from Travis because he is in a gang, but what about himself? This angers me so much.

He is such a hypocrite!

I'm not holding anything back anymore. I'm not going to be the 'nerd' everyone knows me as anymore.

*.*.*.**.*.*.*.**.*.*.*.*.*
BRANDON POV (YEY)

"Did you text her, bro?" My friend Jaxson asked.

"Yes, many of times. I can't imagine her with Travis right now. Who knows what he's done already" I put my head in my hands.

"Well we have to get going man, the gang meeting is in five" he said grabbing his car keys from his table.

"Yeah, lets go. We need to figure out our plan against the Robins" I agreed.

*.*.*.*.*.**..
*Still Brandon's pov*

We arrived at the forest and Jaxson and I walked in, following our tree markings.

We arrived at the old shack and stepped in to see our gang.

I am the head of a gang called Ivy. My gang includes Jaxson, Eathan, Rick, John, and West. The Robins are Travis gang, our rivals. We've been planing an attack on them for the last year, but the decline in members has been making it very difficult so now we have been hiding until we get more members.