*The Bag: Chapter 3

Ashlyn POV

"What if he's secretly in love with you?" Trinity asked as we walked down the hall.

"Oh yeah, totally" I rolled my eyes, "not that I even like him. I mean, he's hot and everything, but he's an arrogant asshole"

"True, and you have a boyfriend" she nudged me as Samy came up to me.

"Hey, beautiful" he smirked and wrapped his arm around my back, pulling me toward him for a kiss.

"Hey" I smirked against his lips.

"Did you make the team?" He wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked next to Trinity.

"I don't know, we we're just on our way to look" I smiled up at him.

"Well then let's go lazy bones!" He grabbed my wrist and we ran down the hallway to the list.

"Go, go, go!" He pushed me toward the list and I chuckled.

I looked up at the list and spotted my name. I smiled at the list and continued to read the rest.

At the top was written in bold letters: Congratulations! Only six made the list this year, so be prepared to work! We will have practice every Tuesday after school, and you will be notified if we will have more than one practice a week.

I looked under the note too see the list of names: Brianna, Spencer, Kaylee, Charleigh, Chris, Jackie, Ashlyn, and Kiera.

Oh great, The Twins made it.

"So, did you make it?" Trinity asked coming up behind me.

"Yeppers!" I hugged her and she squealed.

I looked behind her to tell Samy the good news, but he was gone.

"Where'd Samy go?" I asked curiously.

He has been acting weird lately, and disappearing at random times.

"I don't know, he said he had to go do something" she shrugged and so did I.

"And we're off to first period!" We latched arms and sauntered off to first period laughing at how stupid we act.

****

"Oh, how I hate gym" I puffed out as I continued running along side Trinity.

We finished the mile and walked back inside to see a bunch of guys going into the girls locker room, to be more specific, Brandon's group.

"What are they doing?" I asked Trinity.

"I don't know, but apparently the teachers don't care" she pointed to our male gym teacher that was leaning on the boys locker room door.

"I guess" I shrugged.

We sat on the bleachers, waiting for all the other students to finish the mile, when Brandon and his group of jocks came out with my secret bag.

"What are you doing?" I asked running up to Brandon, who happens to have it in his hands. 

"I'm taking this bag, why?" He asked leaning against the wall behind him.

"No, you are not!" I tried to grab it, but he moved his body and I hit the wall.

"Oh wow, that's not the dancer I saw yesterday" Brandon smirked while his minions laughed at my mishap.

"Yeah, speaking of that, why were you there?" I stood up and rubbed my head.

"That's not the problem here" he pointed to my bag and I tried to snatch it away, but he pulled it away and I was left empty handed.