Chapter 10- Jealous?

Leah's POV

I'm in shock... Jennifer's brother wants to hook up with me. Little does he know- just before he walked in my tongue was down his sisters throat....

I just look at him and give him an awkward smile, "I think I'll pass," I say. "Damn mami... Come on, don't be like that." He says and steps over to me. I turn my head and put one of my fingers on his chest and push him back. "Step off. Trust me, you're wasting your time." I say and cross my arms. About this time Jennifer walks back in the room. "So, Rodrigo what are you doing here anyways?" Jennifer asks. "I just came to see my sister... Anything wrong with that?" He asks. "Bull. What do you want?" Jennifer raises her eyebrows.

"I need a favor." He says. "I'm going out of town for a few days and I need you to go by my place and check in on things on Wednesday." He says. "I'll do that... If you pay me." Jennifer smirks. "What?!" "Pay up." Jennifer says and holds her hand out. "You are such a fxckin brat." He says and hands her a one hundred dollar will. "Gracias." She smiles. Her brother mumble something back in Spanish and Jennifer shakes her head. "Bye Rodrigo." Jennifer says and pushes him out of the condo.

Jennifer's POV

Rodrigo is gone and I lock the door and look at Leah. "I need to get going too..." Leah says. "Oh... Fine." I say and give her a look. "What?!" She giggles.  "Nothing, nothing." I smile and she walks over to me and places her hands on my waist. "I'm really hoping that you don't have plans this weekend because I wanna hangout with you..." She says to me. I bring my hands up and drape them over her shoulders. "I've gotta go to my moms." I tell her and play with her hair. "Damn." She hisses. "But I'm free tomorrow after work." I smile. "I'll see you then." She grins and pecks my lips.

"Thank you for what you did tonight. You didn't have to let me come up here." Leah says to me. "Anytime." I smile. "I'm gonna leave now." She laughs, still holding onto my waist. I laugh and hug her. She hugs me back and it feels good. After a few second she let's go of me. "Bye Leah." I say as she walks out. "Bye Jennifer." She smirks as she walks out of the door.

-

I wake up and it's 7:30am. I get into my shower and then I get out, get dressed, do my make-up and whatnot. I'm wearing a blue skirt with little designs all over it, a white top that shows my midriff and wedges. I put my hair up
And get ready to go into work for the day.

I go in and sit at my desk behind my computer for about an hour and a half. I respond to countless emails about different things and then I get a call.

"Jennifer Lopez speaking, may I help you?" I answer. "Yes you can." The voice says. "And how may that be?" I ask. "I need you... To leave your office, go down to the ground floor, and meet me in the lobby." It's at this moment that I realize who I'm speaking to. I lean back in my chair and laugh. "Or... You could get in the elevator and come see me in my office..." I say. "I'll be up in a minute." She laughs and hangs up the phone.

A few minutes later my office door opens and the secretary lets Leah in. I smile and the door closes. "Hey." I say to her. "What are you doing here?" I ask her. "Believe it or not... I'm here for business." She teases. "Damn, I thought I was special." I giggle and sit up. "What do you need from me?" I ask her and turn my attention to my computer. "A check... And I was told you're the one who can provide it to me." She says. I look at her and smile. "That I can." I laugh and open a drawer in my desk. I write a check to Leah for her decorating services and sign it. "Here you are." I grin. "Thank you very much." She takes it and puts it into her purse and stands up.

I stand too and walk around my desk. "Hello legs..." She grins and looks at my legs. I giggle and lean against my desk. "What time you leaving work today?" I ask her. "It's a Friday so probably 3:00." She says. "Then I'll be out of here at 3:00 as well." I tell her. She leans in and kisses my gently. "Looking forward to it." She winks. I giggle and stand back up. I walk over to my office door and open it. "Good-bye Leah." I say. "Thank you." She says and walks away.

After what feels like an eternity.... It's 3:00. I log out of my computer and lock up my office and then I step into the elevator. My co-worker, David is there too.

"Any special plans this weekend?" He asks me. "I'm going out to see my mom for the weekend... What about you?" I respond to him, kindly. "I've got a vacation planned with my wife actually. We are leaving tomorrow for Paris." He says. "That's exciting. Well, have fun!" I say as I step out of the elevator and head over to the parking deck that's across the street.

I go up to my car and I go to open the door and I feel two hands come around my waist. I squeal and turn around.

"Holy shit you scared me to death." I say. I see Bradley standing there. "My bad, I just wanted to see you." He says and awkwardly kisses my lips. I don't kiss back I just stand there. "Look, Bradley... I don't wanna come off rude but I don't know that things would work out with us." I say. His hands are still on my waist and I'm just standing there awkwardly. "What do you mean?" He asks. "I mean, I don't think we should go out anymore... Let's just leave it as friends." I say with a smile, not wanting to hurt his feelings. "Come on... You're not fooling me." He laughs and kisses me again. I kiss back a little, feeling bad. "Bradley, I'm serious. I don't think this should go on any longer." I say and touch his arm. "Oh.... Okay." He says and quickly takes his arms away. "I'm sorry... It's just not the right time." I say. "No, no. It's cool." He says dryly. "I'm gonna get going." He says and goes to his car. He leaves the parking deck and I get into my car and drive home.

I walk down the hall to my front door and as I fumble with my keys I feel another set of hands wrap around my waist.

"SHIT!" I squeal and spin around. This time I see Leah. "Dammit! That's the second time that has happened today!" I say and turn back around to open the door. She takes her hands away and laughs. "Second? Who was the first?" She asks me. "Bradley... He found me after work and -" she cuts me off. "I thought you two were done...." She says. I can see she got a little protective. "We are." I say and turn around to look at her. "Then why'd he come see you?" "Leah it's not a big deal. I told him I was done today...." I say and shrug. "Okay." She says. I walk over to her and stand in front of her with my hand on my hip.

"Hey." I say and make her look at me. "Why you mad?" I ask her. "Mad? No, this isn't mad." She says. "Okay, well then what's bothering you?" I ask her. "You kissed him didn't you?" She randomly asks. "Woah. Okay, so obviously cheating on you isn't a good idea." I joke. "Leah, I didn't kiss him. He kissed me." I say. She rolls her eyes. "What the fxck is wrong with you?" I snap. She just looks at me. "Nothing Jennifer." She says and grabs her purse. She leaves my condo without saying another word...

What the hell?