Chapter 60- Surprise

Leah's POV

After going out with some friends for drinks, I'm a tiny bit tipsy- I'll admit. But I never let myself get shit-face drunk. That only happened when I was 18-22... Then I got a job and I actually grew up.

My friend Bryan drops me off outside the condo building and I laugh and wave goodbye. I make my way into the building and to the elevators. I'm wearing skinny jeans, a tight, white t-shirt and some black pumps.

I get up to our floor and go let myself in. "I'm home." I say as I close and lock the door. "Hello?" I yell out and throw my keys on a table that we have in the hallway. "In here." Jen yells back to me. I don't think anything of it... I reach the bottom of the stairs and kick off my shoes before going up. It's only 11:00pm... So I'm not surprised Jennifer is awake.

I go upstairs and push open the bedroom door which is partially opened. What I see takes me by surprise and my eyes get huge.

"Jen..." "Hi mama." She grins and bites her lip. She sits there on the edge of the bed, legs open- in matching bra and panties and she looks sexy as hell. "Well..." I say and put my phone down on the dresser and slowly walk towards her. "What's this?" I ask as I stand over her. "Nothing... Come here." She says and pulls me down to her by my shirt. I don't question her at all, I lean over and place my hands on her thighs and she kisses me deeply.

She kisses me several times, slipping her tongue in and out of my mouth and then she just stops. She pushes my hands off of her thighs and I just look at her. "What?" I ask, confused at to why she's stopping. "I'm the boss tonight." She whispers and stands up. It's at this point I notice that she's wearing 6- inch solid back heels.

I lick my lips and reach to place my hands on her waist. "Got it?" She hisses and grabs my wrist firmly. "Yes ma'am." I grin at her. She pulls me over to a chair that she's strategically placed in the center of the room. She makes me sit down and she kisses me several more times with more tongue than ever. She struts away and grabs her phone and hits play and music starts playing through a speaker.

Kisses Down Low by Kelly Rowland comes on and I already like where this is going. Jennifer tosses her phone on the bed and looks at me as she slowly makes her way back over to me. "Baby." I whisper and bite my lip. "One rule: no touching. Got it?" She whispers and leans over, making sure her boobs are displayed in my face. "Got it." I say back and stare at her boobs. "Eyes up." She grits and forces my head up by pushing her thumb on my chin.

I lock eyes with her and she slowly straddles my lap and drapes her hands over my shoulders and she starts dancing. I can't just sit here and stare at her eyes like this... I have my half naked girlfriend -who also happens to be a total bombshell- giving me a lap dance. I stare at her hips as they make tight little circles and I am extremely turned on right now.

She rolls her body multiple times and I can't stop myself, I read my hands up and grip her ass- pulling her into me with every roll. I'm expecting to be yelled at but she doesn't- instead she keeps going and bites her lip softly. After another minute or so, she gets up and forces me to spread my legs apart. She then faces her back to me and pushes her ass out against my crotch. "Fxck." I hiss and shake my head. She grinds up against me for a few moments and then stands to her feet again and the song changes. Now, Na Na by Trey Songz is playing and Jennifer starts rubbing her hands all over her body, biting her lip, messing up her hair, dropping it down, shaking her ass, moving her hips and basically any and ever other sexy thing she could do.

She grabs my hand and pulls me up to my feet and again begins grinding her body against mine. She then faces me and kisses me in the most intimate way I have ever been kissed. The kisses she gives me get slower, deeper, and dirtier every single time. I slip my hands to her waist and then I try and push them to her ass but she doesn't let me. "Come on..." I beg her. She shakes her head no and bites her lip while staring into my eyes. Her make-up is really heavy and her eyes are dark so it makes her even sexier honestly. I put my hands on my head and pace back and forth for a brief second before I'm slammed- i mean SLAMMED- up against the bedroom wall. She pins my hands above my head and looks at me. "Can't handle it?" She whispers, I stare at her lips as she talks. "Mmm- I can." I say and nod my head. "Good." She grits and kisses my neck multiple times before letting me off of the wall and throwing me to the bed. I lay on the bed, propping myself up with my elbows and she paces back and forth at the end of the bed, eyeing me the whole time.

I try and be patient which is extremely hard for me to do right now. Jennifer finally stops pacing and touches her body. She massages her boobs and bites her lip. "Mmm-" she grumbles and I feel myself growing weaker and also wetter by the second. "Fxck- babe." I say and sit up. "Lay down." She demands and slides her hands down her body. I do as she says, not wanting to though. She slides her hands to her waist and puts her thumbs in her panties and pulls them down a tiny bit, teasing me. I swallow hard and she brings one of her hands up to her mouth and puts two fingers in her mouth, sucking them.

By this point, my underwear are completely drenched and it's getting worse. She looks directly at me and then slide her fingers into her panties. She bites her lip and moans softly, "Ayy- mmmm." I just sit there and watch, wanting to jump up and just attack her and fxck her senseless. "Le-Leah." She moans my name and I throw my head back and close my eyes. I can't handle this- I can't handle her.

She stops with her fingers and pulls the straps to her bra off of her shoulders and then removes her bra completely. She plays with her breasts and then climbs into the bed, crawling towards me. I start to sit up, thinking that I'm finally going to have my way with her but nope.... She uses her fingertips to simply push me down flat on my back and I can't do anything to stop her. She straddles my waist and slides her hands underneath my shirt and stares at me.

She grins and then starts moving her hips in small circles on top of me, driving me insane. I place my hands on her waist and she lets me leave them there, shockingly.

I thought I had already seen the sexy side of Jennifer but clearly- I was way off. She's literally sitting on top of me in nothing but panties- grinding herself against me. "Baby please." I beg her and bite my lip as I stare at her hips making tight circles on top of me. "Take your shirt off." She commands. I do exactly what she says and throw my shirt in a random direction, desperately wanting this process to speed up a bit. She grins and looks down at me with this teasing look in her eyes. She slides her hand into her panties again and begins touching herself and moans softly. I can't take it anymore.

I snap, I grab her by the waist and slam her down on the bed and quickly take my jeans off. "Fxck this." I hiss and kiss her deeply. "What?" She grins, "can't handle me?" She teases. "I can handle you just fxcking fine. Now open your damn legs, Jennifer." I grit and practically rip her panties off of her. She doesn't stop me this time. She's soaked, like dripping- soaked. I lick her multiple times and listen to her whimper before starting to play with her cl¡t using my tongue. When I do, I feel her back arch and her hands grip the comforter tightly. I do this for a few more seconds and she releases. "Mmm- you like that?" I tease her, now switching the roles on her. She looks down at me and nods her head slowly. I grin and remove my bra and panties as well and then I kiss her again. She manages to flip me onto my back and she kisses down my body softly. Suddenly, she stops and opens a drawer and reaches inside.

"What are you doing?" I question her.... "Relax." She whispers and I see her pull out a purple sex toy. I bite my lip, and I'm kind of shocked that she actually bought one because she's not that type of girl. She puts it in her mouth and I honestly hate seeing that woman sucking cxck- That's my new least favorite thing. She teases me by inserting the tip, then gradually introducing more and more. I moan and groan as she pumps it in and out and I climax. I sit up and take the toy from her hand, "lay down." I demand.

"Leah- I can't..." She says to me. "Can't what?" I smirk and get inbetween her legs. I rub her slowly and then I insert the toy and move it slowly watching her flinch and moan. "Oh- fxck--- Leah, no." She groans. "Shhh." I whisper and push farther. "Mmm- it hurts." She cries and tries closing her legs. "Because you're so tight." I say and rub her cl¡t as I push in farther. I swear I can see tears forming in her eyes at this point. "Please don't-" she begs, she's actually serious. I take it away immediately and just please her as I usually would.

"Come here." I command and lie down on my back. She crawls to me and I position her between my legs and our bodies rock back and forth until we both climax.