Chapter 54- Challenge Accepted.

Leah's POV

I'm driving down the road, steering with my left hand and holding Jennifer's hand with my right. I let my fingers play with the ring she's wearing, the one I bought her. The main reason I planned this- today is because I want to do something to kinda make up for everything that has been happening for the past couple of days. I know I did nothing wrong but I feel like I owe it to her to show her how much I care about her for some reason.

We eventually make it where I have been planning on bringing her and she looks at me and laughs. "An art museum? Of all the places in Manhattan you choose to bring me to an art museum...?" She teases me. "Yes, I figured it could be fun... Seeing as that neither of us know a thing about this type of art- we could make fun of it and walk around totally clueless together." I tell her and kiss her hand. "Come on, trust me." I wink at her. She shakes her head and gets out of the car with me.

We walk inside and there is nothing but high ceilings, white walls, and and awkward music playing in the background. Jennifer covers her mouth, trying not to laugh. I shake my head and pull her closer. "Stop it! If you start laughing I'll start laughing." I say to her and quickly peck her cheek. "I'm sorry." She says and contains herself. I go up to the desk and I pay for the two of us to walk around the museum. Probably a waste of money but honestly what the hell... It gives us something to do for a few hours. We walk into a huge open room and I count 6 floors... I stare up and see a glass dome for the ceiling. "Wow." I say, holding Jen's hand tightly. "Come on, let's go critique some art... Shall we?" She teases and winks at me as she pulls me forward and towards the first floor.

We turn around a corner and there is almost no one here. It's strangely quiet which makes it harder not to laugh at all of this. I shake my head and Jennifer walk around and we enter a room that has several paintings hanging on the walls with little plaques beside them describing what they are and who the artist was and all that shit. Jennifer looks around for a minute and then stops and looks at me. "We should start a bucket list or something." She says. "A bucket list? Why?" "Mm, I don't know. Maybe not a bucket list per say but just a list of crazy shit we have to do before we take our relationship to the next step... It'll be fun and a great bonding thing... And great motivation." She says and puts her hand on her hip.

"Okay, okay... I think I like this." I tell her with a smirk. "But I think we should make it a challenge too... Make things a little more interesting?" I grin. "I like a good challenge." Jen says. "Okay, good. So who gets to choose our first task?" I ask her and fold my arms. She glances around again and then looks up at the ceiling. "I'll choose... And I already have my mind made up." She says and walks over to me and takes my hand. I follow her into the next room where she again, looks at the ceiling and the walls.

"What are you looking for?" I ask her. "Cameras... We can't have a sex tape being released." She says and bites her lip. "Sex tape? What sex tape?" I ask, very confused. "Your first task is that you... have to make me c-m - in this museum." She whispers and bites her lip. "And the challenging part about it is... I have to stay quiet." She whispers and gets closer to me. "Let me get this straight.... You want me, to fxck you.... Here." I say and put my hands firmly on her waist. "Mmhmm." She grins and looks down at my lips. "This isn't gonna end well... You know that right?" "We'll see." She says and kisses me.

I kiss her back and put her back up against and wall. We make-out aggressively and she's loving every second of this... "Remember- you have to stay quiet." I say and start kissing her neck, this is usually the point where she'll start moaning but I'm surprised at how well she's containing herself. I mean, her nails are digging into my skin but she's staying quiet. I kiss down her chest and pull her shirt down and let my tongue play with her breasts. She bites her lip hard and still remains silent. I then look at her and grin before dropping to me knees and unbuttoning her jeans. She watches me and she breaths quickly and heavily. Her hands are in my hair and I pull her jeans off of her along with her shoes.

"Shhh." I whisper and lick her once. Her eyes roll back and she's trying so hard to stay quiet. I lick her again, then again. She puts her leg on my shoulder and her hand on the back of my head, pushing me towards her. I wrap my arm around her thigh and hold her still as I begin flicking my tongue over her cl¡t very rapidly. Her breathing gets even faster and I keep going. I slip two fingers into the mix and she jumps and little and bites her lip. I pump my fingers at the same speed I'm moving my tongue and she orgasms. As she releases it runs down my fingers and I grin up at her. "I'm surprised by you." I say. She grins and quickly pulls her pants back on and then slides into her shoes.

As she's buttoning her pants a man in a suit walks around the corner... I guess he's a security guard Jennifer and I both freeze, afraid that we've been caught. The man looks at us for a moment and smiles. "Enjoying the art?" He asks and steps closer to us. "Loving it." Jen says and steps in front of me, well aware that her c-m is still dripping from my fingertips. I use my clean hand to fix my hair from where Jen messed up up while she talks to the man.

"You're beautiful." He randomly says to her. I place my hand on her back and she laughs. "Thank you..." "Could I ask you out to dinner?" He says charmingly. "I- I'm flattered... But I'm afraid I'm not single." She says and looks at me. "Then I'm a little surprised your boyfriend let you leave the house without him... Knowing you look as good as you do." He says and looks up and down her body. "You're a pig." I chime in. He looks at me and raises his eyebrows. "You're gorgeous too... Let me guess- boyfriend? Come on ladies... I have access to the break room..." He says and hungrily looks at Jennifer's cleavage.

"Excuse you. Eyes up." I hiss at him. "What's with you?" He laughs at me, still checking Jennifer out and licking his lips while he does so. "What's with me? How about I'm her fxcking girlfriend?" I say in a smart-ass tone of voice. He looks at me and freezes. "Wait, wait, wait... You two are lesbians?" He asks, truly shocked to hear this. "Yes... We're lesbians. Now you can leave and stop checking my girlfriend out." I say. He shakes his head and walks away, completely mind blown.

Jen looks at me and giggles. I shake my head and hold up my two fingers and she puts then into her mouth and sucks them off. "Mmm, fxck." I whisper. "Why is everything you do so fxcking sexy?" I ask and wipe my hand on my jeans. "Because... I'm a Latina and Latinas do everything better.... And a lot sexier too." She bites her lip and kisses me softly.

I slap her ass and we continue our "tour" of the art museum.

-

Jennifer's POV

After the museum, leah took me to eat... Leah and I walk out of the restaurant hand-in-hand and laughing. "Thank you for that." I say to her as we walk through the parking lot to the car. "You're welcome baby girl." She says and pecks my cheek. "I need to call my mom and apologize." She says and looks at her phone. "Babe... Look, Why don't we... Make a trip out to Cali?" I say and shrug my shoulders. "Like, the two of us?" She asks. "Yeah... I think it'd be good. I wanna get away for a few days anyways." I tell her. She shrugs and I can tell she's unsure about it. "Jen, I don't think that's a good idea. Not that I don't want you around or - I just don't think we should go to California... Together." She says to me. "Oh... Okay." I say and feel a little bit weird. "I'm sorry." She says and stops beside our car. She hugs me and kisses my neck a few times. "It's fine. Let's just go home." I say to her and smile. "Alright, let me make a phone call first. Go ahead and get in the car." She tells me. I nod and get into the passenger seat while she talks on the phone for maybe 20 seconds or so. She hangs up and gives me a look.... She's up to something. I don't know what it is though.