Chapter 12- Booty Call...Literally.

Jennifer's POV

I stand in the bathroom with a towel around my naked body and look in the mirror. I just went down on a girl for the first time.... That's like- a big deal for me. I'm really starting to like Leah more and more.

I open the bathroom door and I see Leah sitting on her bed with her hair in a very chaotic and messy bun, a white t-shirt, no bra, and no shorts. She's scrolling through her phone. I walk over to her and she finally looks up at me.

"Holy...." She mutters. "What?" I ask, confused. "This is the first time I've seen you without make-up and you're freaking flawless." She says and smiles. "Would you stop it? Oh my God. Can I borrow a t-shirt please?" I ask her and run my fingers through my wet hair. "I guess I could get you one." She winks and stands up. She walks across the room and pulls a t shirt from a drawer and tosses it at me. I take it and find my panties still laying in the floor, slide them on under my towel and then I turn my back to Leah and put my shirt on.

"Thank you for letting me shower and sleep here and all of that." I say to her and take my towel back to the bathroom. "Anytime." She says and sits Indian style on the bed. I walk over to her and peck her lips one, soft time. She smiles and touches my cheek. "You should feel accomplished. In a way- you turned me gay." I giggle and push my face into her neck. She puts her arms around my back and laughs with me. "I'm glad." She says and kisses my shoulder. "Now, go the hell to sleep. You're supposed to leave early in the morning for your moms!" She tells me. "Fine, fine." I sigh and stand up. "Goodnight Leah." I say and leave her bedroom. "Goodnight Jennifer." She calls back.

-

The next morning I wake up, my phone is dead and Leah's apartment is dead silent. I get off of the couch and tip-toe into her bedroom and I see her sleeping. So I just grab my jeans off of the floor, put them on, and steal one of Leah's jackets that are hanging on the door.

I leave her apartment and take a cab back to my condo.

"what? What is this? Walk of shame maybe?" A friend that lives in the building teases me. I laugh and shake my head. I go up to my condo and I quickly change clothes, do my hair/make-up, and grab my bag that's already packed- from my bed. I send Leah a text.

"Hey, you were sleeping but I had to go. I stole your t-shirt and a jacket... I'll get it to you once I'm back home tomorrow."

I grab my keys and head to my moms.

-

When I finally get to my moms, she is walking over to my car before I can even get out. I step out and hug her. "Hey." I smile. "Hi! You look beautiful." She says and looks over my body. "Thank you." I smile. I close my driver side door and get my things from the backseat and she leads me inside.

"Hi buddy!" I giggle and squat down to pet her dog. "He misses you." She laughs. "I'm sure he's doing just fine without me." I laugh. "I'll go take these to the guest room." I say and smile. She nods and I walk off.

Just as I set my things down I get a text.

"Thief." Leah teases. "Oh shut up. I'm at my moms... I'll talk to you tomorrow." I respond.

I go back to the kitchen and sit at the table with my mom. "How's your brother?" She asks. "He's good. He was gonna come this weekend but he had to go out of town for business." I say. "Oh, well I would like to get together with you two soon..." She says. "I know, I would too but our schedules clash a lot. Both of us are busy." I say, defending my brother and I. "That doesn't matter now, you're here so let's talk about you." She smiles.

"So, how are things with this Bradley?" She asks. I look at her, very shocked. "Who told you that?!" "Your brother can't keep a secret, Jen." I shake my head. "No, there is nothing going on with Bradley and I anymore. I let him take me out to dinner a few times and that's all- I'm not seeing him like that anymore." I say and lean back. "So there is no one?" She asks, disappointed. "There is... I'm just not ready to talk about them yet." I say. "Jennifer! What's his name? Do you like him?" She asks. I make a face. "I'm not saying a word." I cross my arms. "I want grandchildren. Get busy." She teases me. "I think I'll leave that to Rodrigo." I say and make a face. "Your brother? Children? Oh, no no no." She laughs. "Have a little faith!" I say back. She smiles and we continue to talk about stuff.

Leah's POV

I am cleaning my apartment up and I hear a knock on the door. "Coming!" I yell and without thinking to even look, I open the door. "Shay..." I say, surprised to see her. "Surprise." She bites her lip and walks inside. I close the door, feeling awkward. "What are you doing back?" "I'm here for the next six months or so." She grins, sounding excited. "That's good... Um, I wasn't expecting you." I say and walk into the living room and sit down on the couch. She joins me and places her hand on my thigh. "Well, I figured I would surprise you." She grins and kisses me. "Shay." I say and look away. "What is it? Someone being shy?" She teases and   runs her hand farther up my thigh. "No, Shay- I uh-" I say but she kisses me again. I put my hands on her waist to push her off but she obviously thinks something else. She straddles me and I'm now pinned under her, crushing my phone that's in my back pocket. "Listen, Shay." I say. She takes her shirt off and touches my jawline.

This is a disaster....

Jennifer's POV

My phone rings, and I see Leah's name- I thought she might need someone because she knew I was at my moms... So I answer the phone. "Hell-" I hear a sound that makes my blood boil and I also want to cry at the same damn time. "Come on mama..." "...Just like last time..." I hear another girls voice and then it's followed by the sound of kisses. I hang up because that's enough. Thats all I needed to hear to know that Leah was just using me... I'm such an idiot. Why did I let her fool me?

Leah's POV

"Shay stop!" I yell and force her off of me in the middle of a kiss. She looks at me, confused. "I thought-" "No! I'm not available right now. I'm seeing someone!" I yell and stand up. "Wait- are you in a relationship?" She asks. "No... And I never will be if this happens." I snap! "Come on... You're technically single, you wouldn't be cheating. I don't even have to know her name baby... Just do it." She says and kneads her own breasts. "I'm not doing this Shay. It's not happening. I don't care if I have a title with this girl or not,  you know I'm not the type of girl to fxck around with someone's feelings. So please just go." I say to her and run my hands through my dark brown hair. "Fine, but you know I'm always available for you..." She says and puts her shirt back on as she walks towards the door.

Once she is gone, I flop onto the couch and sigh. "What is my life?" I mutter to myself. I just lay there for a few minutes in silence but I decide to call Jennifer. So I get my phone from my pocket and dial her number. My call is forwarded almost immediately, so I call again. And--- it's forwarded.

I think for a second, trying to figure out if she has a reason to be mad at me or anything. And then it hits me.

I scramble to go to my recent calls and I see an outgoing call to Jennifer, 10 minutes ago- when Shay was here. "Oh no. NO NO NO NO!"  I throw my phone on the table and put my hands on my head "SHIT!!!"