Chapter 39- Killing me.

One Week Later

Leah's POV

I'm walking out of the elevator onto Jennifer's floor at her work. I go down to her office and discover she's not here. Her office is in the process of being packed up and moved out right now... I go back out and ask the secretary where she is and she tells me to go up two more floors to Jen's boss' office.

I go up and knock on the door. Jennifer opens it and smiles. "Hi... I wasn't expecting you." She says and giggles. "I know you weren't." I smile and she lets me in a closes the door back. "Why are you in here?" I ask and look around. "The royal pain in the ass asked me to finish doing something on her computer." She rolls her eyes and walks back over to the chair and sits down. "Where is she?" I ask and look out the window down at the street. "She's in Miami for something." Jennifer says.

"Why aren't you at work?" She asks me. "Not busy, so there was no point in staying there." I say and shrug my shoulders. She continues messing around with the computer and I get curious and look around on her boss' desk... I then open the drawer and Jennifer looks at me. "Stop! You're gonna get me in trouble." She says and pushes the drawer closed. "You aren't going to be working here anymore in a few more days... Just chill." I say and open the drawer again.

Jennifer shakes her head and pretends not to notice me as I cull through the drawers of the desk. I open the bottom drawer and my mouth drops.

"Oh- my god." I say and Jennifer looks down. "What the hell...." She says and shakes her head. I find a drawer filled with bandanas, condoms, handcuffs, whips, lube... Everything. "Someone stays pretty busy a work." I say and push the drawer closed. She makes a gagging noise and laughs. "I'm gonna pretend I didn't see any of that." Jen says and stands up. "You done?" I ask her. She nods and walks around the desk.

"Wait, come here." I say and grab her waist. "What?" I shake my head slightly and kiss her tenderly, I continue to kiss her softly and- "you know I can't not kiss you back... This isn't a fair game." She whispers and it escalates to something a little more.

After about a minute of making-out, she stops because I try and take her shirt off. "We cannot have sex in my boss' office." She says and gives me a look. "You hate her anyways, plus she's not here. And you're not gonna be working here anymore...." I tell her and bite my lip. "Leah... You can have anything you want from me tonight... Just not here." She says and wipes around my mouth, taking away her lipstick that is smudged on my face.

"You taste like coconut by the way...." She says as we walk out of the office. "It's Chapstick." I tell her, "...and it's all gone off of my lips now." I laugh. She smiles and we go back down to her floor. "You can't hang out here all day, go home." She says and reaches up, brushing something off of my shirt. "Can I go to your place?" I ask her. She nods and pecks my lips quickly. "By the way, when you get home--- you're mine." I whisper and walk away from her.

-

Jennifer's POV

I walk into my condo after work and as soon as I step in and close the door I'm met by Leah.

"Hi baby." I smile. "Hey..." She says and steps closer,placing her hands on my hips and she stares down at my lips.
I grin and she kisses me. I know what she wants, I know why she's acting like this. "Babe..." I say and step back. "What?" "You're gonna kill me... But I told Rodrigo we would meet him for dinner." I say and bite my lip nervously. She rolls her eyes and lets out a sigh.

"Jen, you're actually killing me today." She groans. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I giggle and peck her lips softly... "I promise I'll make it up to you when we get home." I giggle and pull her towards the door. She shakes her head and laughs. We both leave with our purses in hand and head down to my car. I hop into the drivers seat and drive us to the restaurant Rodrigo told me to meet him at.