Chapter 15- Not Your Business

Jennifer's POV

I face Rodrigo, "Why do you care? I'm an adult." I say and cross my arms, deciding that I'm gonna avoid answering his question. "Jennifer I just wanna know who my sister is sleeping with... I mean...?" He makes a face. "It's not your business though." I respond. "Who was he?" He asks again. "He was just some guy! You don't know him and I'm not telling you his name. Just drop it!" I snap and trot back down the stairs. "Jennifer don't turn into some wh-re that goes and fxcks every guy in New York." He yells as he follows me down the stairs.

I spin around and walk over to him. "Really Rodrigo? You think I would?" I say, getting defensive. "Knowing you, it wouldn't surprise me." He says with an attitude. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I snap and give him a look. "You know what? Just leave. I don't have time for this." I say and push him out the door. "Whatever Jennifer." He groans and leaves. I slam the door and roll my eyes.

Leah's POV

I'm laying on my bed, half naked because I just took a shower. I'm wearing a t-shirt and panties and that's all. My hair is messy and wet and I don't even care. I am ridiculously tired from work today. After I left Jennifer's house this morning I went home, changed and went straight to work.

Now, I'm back in my own bed, about to fall asleep when----

"Hello?" I answer my phone. "Hey." It's Jennifer. "Hi." I respond. "You sound tired." She says through the phone. "I am, I'm currently laying in bed about to fall asleep." I grumble. "Hmm, I'll let you sleep then. Goodnight Leah." She says, her voice soft. "Wait Jennifer." I say, "you gonna be busy at work tomorrow?" I ask her, casually. "Very." She responds. "Oh, alright then. Goodnight Jennifer." I say and hang up the phone. Almost immediately after I fall asleep.

-

I wake up the following morning and get dressed for work and then I head out the door. I make a stop by Starbucks before I go to the office. With my coffee in hand, I head to the office for my final day of work for the week, then it's off to California with Jennifer.

I work my ass off all morning. So when lunch comes around, I'm anxious to get out of here. I leave and head straight to a pizza place and get a small pepperoni pizza. I then make my way to Jennifer's office to surprise her.

I go up to her office and open the door without knocking. She glances up and sees me and smiles. "Hey!" She stands and I come in and close the door. "I brought you some pizza, figured you could use a little break." I say and put the pizza on her desks and hug her. "Thank you." She grins and opens the box. We bother grab a slice and eat.

"You were asleep pretty early last night." She says. "I was dead tired." I laugh. "Yeah, well I had a visitor last night." She rolls her eyes. "Uh-oh. Who? What happened?" "My brother... He came over for dinner and somehow made his way upstairs and caught a glimpse of my bed. He knows someone slept with me... But I wouldn't tell him who so he got mad and pretty much told me not to be a whxre and that it wouldn't surprise him if I was a whxre."  She says and I can see her getting frustrated just thinking about it. "You're not a whxre. If you were, I could have probably gotten into your pants much faster than I did." I tease her. "Just ignore him, you can tell him when you're ready. Don't do it until you're comfortable with it though, Jennifer." I tell her and stand up. "I know, I know. I just don't know how he is gonna take it." She says and licks the pizza sauce off of her finger.

"If you want me to be there when you do tell him then I will be." I say and walk over and stand in front of her she's sitting in her chair behind her desk. She glances up at me and bites her nail. "Kiss me please." She giggles. I smile and lean down. I hold her chin and kiss her softly. She smiles and looks at me. "Thank you for the pizza." She grins and stands up. "You're welcome. What time are you getting out of here?" I ask her and look out her office window. "Probably around 4:00.... " she says and then I feel her hands wrap around my waist. "Well, since our flight is early- why don't you spend the night at my place? It will make things easier." "Okay, I'll go home and get my bag after work and I'll come over." She says and I feel her breath hit my neck. She kisses my neck a few times and then backs off. "I have a strong urge to fxck you right now, Ms. Lopez." I whisper to her. "Mm- that sounds truly amazing but I can't." She sighs and pouts. "Fine...." I grumble and stand up.

I spin around and give her a soft smile. "I'll see you tonight." I whisper and kiss her. She kisses me back softly and bites my lips as I pull away. I leave her office and head back to mine to finish up some things.

-

Jennifer's POV
I'm leaving my office now and heading to her my bags. I don't feel like walking so I take a cab home and take the elevator to my floor.

I grab my bag and a few other things and then I head out the door.

Shortly after, I pull up at Leah's and park my car out front. I go up to her apartment and knock on the door and she lets me in.

"Hey." She smiles. "Hi." I grin and put my suitcase by the door. "So, what do you wanna do for dinner? I can order Chinese food? I don't feel like going anywhere." She says and leads me over to the couch. "Chinese food will be fine." I tell her and lay down and put my head in her lap. She plays with my hair and looks down at me. "You have the prettiest eyes I have ever seen." She giggles. I smile and wink at her. "Can we watch a movie or something?" I ask her and reach up and put my hand on the side of her face. "Mmhmm." She grins and makes me sit up. She grabs a remote from the table and a blanket from the back of the couch and she lays down and just looks at me. "What?" I laugh. "are you just gonna look at me or are you gonna come over here?" She laughs. I bite my lip and go over to her and cuddle up beside her she pulls the blanket over our bodies and starts a new TV series that's on Netflix.

-

About an hour and half later, there is a knock on Leah's door. She looks and me and takes her hand out from around my waist. She kisses me softly and I smile, "I'll get it." I say and stand up. She laughs and watches as I walk to the door. I open the door and there is a girl I've never seen before standing there. "Who the hell are you?" She asks and gives me a dirty look. "Excuse me?" I stutter. About this time, Leah comes around the corner and her eyes get wide. "What are you doing here?" She asks the girl. "I came by to see you. But it looks like you're still 'not available'." She hisses and looks up and down my body. "Shay, get out of here." She rolls her eyes. "Why? You about to fxck this tramp?" She grits. I'm standing here trying to piece together what the heck is happening.

"Shut the fxck up, Shay." Leah says and steps closer to me. "What are you gonna do?! Slam the door in my face?" She laughs. Leah is getting angrier and angrier and I can see that in her face. I've now figured out that this girl came to get with Leah but now she's pissed that I'm here.... So she's obviously jealous. I don't want Leah to get in trouble... So to keep her from getting into a fight with this girl, I take matters into my own hands.

I look at the girl standing in the doorway and then I wrap my arms around Leah's body from behind. I kiss her neck a few times. "Baby, come on." I whisper and kiss her neck softly again. She puts her hands over mine and glances at me. "Please." I grin. She smiles and the girl is just watching us, she's getting mad and I'm not sure if she's gonna walk away or punch me in the face... Maybe I should have thought this through.

"Whatever, Leah. Fxck it." The girl groans and storms off. Once she's gone I back off of Leah and close the door. "What the fxck was that all about?" I ask her. "Don't worry about it. She's not important." She tells me and rubs her hands on my arms. I smile and nod and kiss her softly. "Thank you for that." She giggles. "For what?" I ask her and rest my chin on her shoulder as I hug her. "For being smart and handling that like you did." She says and puts her hands on my ass. I giggle and hug her tighter. "Anytime."

"Come on, let's order some food and then go to sleep." She says and kisses me. "Sounds like a good idea." I smile.