Chapter 47- til the day i die

Jennifer's POV

I tell my mom goodbye and Leah is rushing to get home. She pulls me out the door and we hop into her car and she backs out of the driveway and heads home.

"What's the rush mama?" I giggle. "You know what the rush is." She hisses and glances at me. "I don't think I do...." I tease and bite my lip a little. "Jennifer, do not play these games with me." She grits and looks forward at the road. "You just keep your eyes on the road." I say and it lean over as peck her cheek quickly. She rolls her eyes and continues driving.

-

We walk into the condo and Leah closes the door and looks at me. "Please. Turn the phones off and lock the doors. I just want 10 minutes with you and I'll be happy." She pouts. I grin and decide to finally give her what she's been wanting- but I also wanna go a little bit overboard just because that's what I do.

"Mmm- we're gonna go by my rules." I whisper and walk behind her and slide my hands around her waist. "You can do whatever you want- just please.... Do something." She says back to me. I bite my lip and force her against the wall, face first. She lays her face against the wall and whimpers. "Oooh-" I pull her hips back towards myself and bite my lip. I kiss her shoulder through her shirt and then I move to her neck and place multiple wet kisses on her skin. "Tell me." I whisper in her ear. "Mmm- please." She begs me. "Please what?" "Please fxck me." She whispers and closes her eyes. I grin and pull her shirt off and reach my arms around her body and grope her breasts through her bra.

I let her off of the wall and we make our way to the kitchen, making out aggressively while we do so. I notice her trying to gain dominance in the situation but i won't let her. I slam her back against the wall and lift up her legs, so that I'm holding her while we kiss. "Don't even try it." I whisper and let her back down. I then force her to sit in a chair in the kitchen and I straddle her waist and suck at her neck. "Mmm- ahh- fxcking hell." She whispers and places her hands on my waist and pulls my hips to her body.

I rock my hips back and forth across her lap and her hands are steadily kneading my ass. I take her bra off and suck at her breasts harshly. She whimpers and grips my ass tightly "You like that?" I whisper and drag my tongue over her piercing. "Fxck- yes. Ugh, more." She pleads. I then remove my own shirt and I take her hands and put them over my boobs. We lock eyes for a second and she just has this look of pure hunger and frustration. I flash her a dirty little grin and kiss her.

I stand up after a few moments and make her take her jeans off, completely ignoring that we are in the kitchen. She's now standing in front of me, completely naked and I can see faint signs of hickeys coming up all over her body. I run my hands over her body and sit her on the countertop and force her legs open as wide as possible. I begin pleasuring her with my tongue. She moans my name and closes her eyes. Every time I hear my name slip out of her mouth I go deeper and deeper until she climaxes. I go again and make her climax for a second time.

She looks down at me with this look- Jesus--- her eyes. I grin and bite my lip. "Mmm- you want more baby?" I whisper and run my hands over her body slowly. "Please." She whispers back to me. We lock eyes and I go up and hold my face just inches from hers and we wait and see who's gonna break. I touch my bottom lip to hers and pull away quickly, teasing her. She smiles at me and kisses me. I slide my hand down her naked body and insert two fingers. I move them back and forth slowly and she continues kissing me while I do so. She lets out a moan and her kisses get deeper and more harsh. "I'm gonna- mm, baby- I'm gonna c-" she moans loudly. "-um." She  hisses and wraps her hands around my back, pulling my hair with one and scratching my back with the other. She releases and I remove my fingers and bring them up to my mouth and suck them off.

She looks at me and quickly strips me down to where I am completely naked standing in front of her. "My turn." She grits and pulls me to her, placing her lips on my neck. I tilt my head and let her do with my body what she pleases. Her hands rest on my waist and I look at her and kiss her softly but passionately. She kisses down my body very slowly, leaving a faint trail of hickies that begin at my collar bone, go between my breasts, and all the way down to my thighs. I push her head down my body, trying to speed this little process up.

Her tongue traces along my inner thigh and I open my legs farther than before. "Mmm-" I mumble and prop myself up on my elbows. She makes eye contact with me and kisses my pu$$y softly, teasing me. "Baby-" I whisper and bite my lip, my eyes still locked with hers. She closes her eyes softly and drags her tongue over me slowly. I lean my head back and whimper very quietly. She does it again, this time making her tongue go deeper- and again. Moments later she switches gears completely and gets very aggressive. I'm moaning and stuttering her name and my body can't stay laying flat. "LE-Leah." I yelp as she sucks my cl¡t. She grins and pulls her head back slowly after I orgasm. "So-fxcking-perfect." She whispers and pushes her hands over my abs. I just watch her and listen to her speak. I reach up and run my fingers through her hair and she kisses my lower stomach and hips lightly. "Every single inch of you..." She whispers and slowly comes up to my lips and kisses me again. I grab her face and bite her bottom lip playfully as she pulls away. She goes back inbetween my legs and pleases me even more. I orgasm 3 more times before this is over.

-

20 minutes later, I'm wearing a white t-shirt and messy after-sex hair. That's all. Leah has on a pair of panties and a jacket that's not even zipped up so she may as well be shirtless... With hair to match mine as well.

She walks over to me and smiles. "You're an angel." She whispers. I grin and place my arms over her shoulders. "Not even close-" I say and run my finger over the dark hickey I left on her neck. "Thanks for those." She teases me. I shake my head and laugh, "I couldn't help it." I say to her and push her jacket aside, examining the ones around her breasts. She laughs and shakes her head. "That's how you know I love you, I don't let just anyone give me hickies like that." She teases me and walks out off the kitchen. I laugh and clean up the kitchen- especially the counter since we--- yeah.

Leah's POV

I head upstairs and take a shower and then change into something a little more comfortable, all i want now is cuddles and sleep. I got my sex- which I had been in desperate need of. Jennifer walks in and goes to the bathroom and takes a a shower as well. When she comes out she's wearing her usual pajamas... A t-shirt and panties. That's all she ever wears and it's adorable and sexy at the same time. She slips into bed with me and selects Grey's Anatomy on Netflix. We watch this for about and hour and a half, cuddled up together the entire time and I happen to glance down at Jen while she's laying on my chest and see that she's asleep. I smile to myself and push her bronde hair out of her face and kiss her forehead softly. I turn off the TV and I don't even bother trying to move and make myself more comfortable out of fear of waking her up.

This girl- she's really done it. I've never felt anything like this with someone... Ever. I can't hear her name or think of her face and not smile. Everything about her is perfect... From the way her mouth curves when she smiles to how she looks at me when she's feeling it to how she cries. It's all perfect. She's an angel, and I don't know what I would do if she wasn't mine. I would have been completely stupid to not come back to her- despite the shit we've been through we're here now and it's for a reason. I love this girl and I don't want to spend a single day without her. At the end of every day, when I lay in bed at night I want to have Jennifer in my arms and her hair in my face.

She's mine... and I plan on keeping it this way until the day that I die.