Chapter 57- Taste.

The Next Day

Leah's POV

I'm sitting in the office staring at a computer screen when I hear the front door open. I don't know if it's Gabriella or Jen so I stay silent. I then hear the sound of heels tapping against the floor so I know it's Jennifer. "Babe." I call out. I hear the footsteps come closer and Jen looks around the corner. "What are you doing?" She asks and comes in and around the desk. I spin the chair around and lean back, "stressing over work." I says and push my hands through my hair. "Don't stress." She says and sits in my lap. "What's wrong?" "It seems like no one knows how to do their job unless I'm there with them." I roll my eyes and place one hand on her thigh and the other wrapped around her lower back. "Why do you work?" She asks me and stares down at my lips.

"So I can live..." I laugh and look at her funny- "I have to have a source of income babe." I laugh. She puts her hands around my neck and giggles. "I've got you. We're together and I got you." She says. "You are not going to just pay for everything. Hell no. I'm not doing that to you. That's your money!" I say and give her a look. "Leah- look. Just quit your job and let me take care of you. At least for now. I want us both to take a break and relax." She says and kisses my cheek softly. "Babe- I don't feel comfortable--" she kisses my lips. "You wanna see the number in my bank account?" She grins. I shake my head and kiss her again. "Fine... Just for now though." I say and rub my hand on her back.

"Good... Now I have a surprise for you- I mean it's not set yet but I wanna talk to you about it." She says and bites her lip. "You wanna go to Greece with me, Rodrigo, and Gabriella? I think Rodrigo is gonna bring some girl too. But I wanna use the house my dad left us. So..." She says hopefully. "3 weeks in paradise?" She begs. I think about it for a second and then nod my head yes. "Of course... I wouldn't let you go alone anyways." I tell her. "Yay!" She giggles and kisses me.

"Is my sister home?" She whispers and glances at the door. I shake my head no and she bites her lip. "Good. I want you." She whispers and kisses me tenderly. I kiss her back of course and we start to make out and hands start to wander. I grin as I kiss her and she looks at me and randomly starts laughing. "What?" I ask her. "Nothing, nothing-" she says and kisses me again. I slip my hands under her shirt and pull it over her head and toss it onto the desk beside us. I begin kissing down her neck and to her collarbones as she plays with my hair and bites her lip hard. "You are so fxcking sexy, Jennifer." I whisper and stand up with her in my arms.

She locks her legs around my waist and grins. "Fxck me then." She gives me a dirty grin. I set her in the chair and start kissing down her body. "Ba-baby." She stutters. Just before I reach the top of her pants we bother hear a key turn in the front door. "Shit." I whisper. "Just go close the door and lock it. I can be quiet." She says to me. "You? Quiet? Right...." I tease her she grins at me and I quickly close the French doors which are glass- but they have white sheer curtains on them. You can see in here- but honestly neither of us care.

I close the door and go back to Jennifer who grew impatient in these few seconds and now has her hand inside of her pants touching herself. "L-Leah." She whimpers. I bite my lip, being very turned on when she says my name like that. She makes eye contact- which also drives me insane. "Leah." She grumbles for the second time. I can't take it. I take her pants off of her quickly and put my head inbetween her legs.

I move my tongue around and then suck her cl¡t. "Fxck me- oh my- Leah." She groans and tries to stay somewhat silent. "Mami." She whispers. "Mm- so- fxcking good."she mutters and then her breathing hitches and she bites her lip. "Mmm-" she moans softly and climaxes. She opens her eyes and looks at me with this look- help me. Oh my lord she could bring a grown man to his knees.

"I wanna taste." She she whispers  to me and slightly bites her lip. I grin and sit up and bring my lips to hers. She kisses me- but not just a kiss. This is a nasty, dirty, fxck me now kinda kiss. I feel her tongue in my mouth and she sucks my lower lip as she pulls away.

She locks eyes with me and bites her lip. I grin at her and rub my hand over her thigh as I lower myself inbetween her legs once again. I being pleasing her again and then out of no where- she jumps and I do too. "Oh shit!" I hear another voice say from the door. Jennifer leans down, trying to somewhat hide herself since she's completely naked. I stand up and see a guy that I have never seen before standing in the doorway. "Who the hell are you?!?" I yell. "Zac!" He yells back, eyes locked on me. Then, Gabriella comes into the room. "What the hell?! Both of you- OUT!" I scream and point in the opposite direction. Gabriella grabs his hand and pulls him out, slamming the door behind them.

I look back at Jennifer and she's pissed. "Babe-" "no, what the hell? I told her I didn't want her bringing boys back here." She gripes and stands up, putting her clothes back on piece by piece. I shake my head and walk to  the door and open it with Jennifer behind me. We go to the living room and see Gabriella all cuddled up with this Zac kid who just saw me inbetween Jennifer's legs....

"Who the fxck is this?" Jen questions and folds her arms. "This is Zac- I know what you said but Jen I know him. We've been hanging out and-" Jennifer cuts her off. "I give you a place to live and this is what you do? Really? You live here, you live by my rules. Got it?" Jennifer snaps at her sister. Gabriella nods her head slowly and I watch her squeeze Zac's hand tightly. I don't say anything mainly because it's not my place... But I also think it's kinda hot to see Jennifer mad like that.

"Get out." Jen says and points to the door. The two of them stand up and walk out the front door of the condo. Once it closes Jen looks at me and shakes her head. "That's one thing I asked her not to do." She says. "Look, it's okay. Just don't get all stressed out about this. We're gonna be moved out in a couple of weeks and then we don't have to worry about it." I tell her and hold her hips. She kisses me softly. "I can't wait to move." She says and lays her head on my shoulder. I play with her hair and stroke her back lightly. "Me either."

-

2 days later

Jennifer's POV

Gabriella still hasn't talked to me. She just walks past me and glances at me every time we see eachother. Leah isn't home right now, she's out doing god knows what.

"Gabriella!" I yell from the kitchen. I hear nothing. "Gabriella!!!" I get louder. Now I hear her feet stomping across the floor. She appears in the doorway and folds her arms. "What?" She hisses. "Number one, drop the attitude. Number two, what is your problem?" I say to her. "Me? Problem? Oh- maybe it's my crazy fxcking sister..." She says. I laugh and sit on the countertop. "Call me crazy if you want, but let's keep two things in mind here.... I'm giving you a place to live, which I don't have to do. I'm doing that to be nice. And I do the things I do to keep us safe. I'm not just being a bxtch and saying you can't have people over... I'm saying that because there are three girls living in this condo, people will not hesitate to take advantage of that." I say. She walks over to the counter and sits across from me. "It was one guy! And I've been talking to him! He's nice, I like him!" She says.

"I never said you couldn't like him. I don't care about that. Go fxck him if you want to. I do care about the fact that you didn't listen to me and as a result, your little boy toy walked in on me and Leah." I say to her. She makes a face. "Fine- I'm sorry for that. I didn't know you two were home. But Jen, I like this guy. He's nice to me and I just want to get to know him even more but I can't keep going to the same coffee shop with him every single time." I think about it for a second and then look at Gabriella.

"Where did you meet him?" I ask her. "At the coffee shop...." "How old is he?" "He's 24." "Job? Name? I need details." I say to her. "He works in some office not far from here, his name is Zac, and he's really sweet." She says to me and bites her lip. "He can come over- IF either leah, or myself are here too and we are aware that he is here. And I have to meet him first." I say. She starts to smile and nods her head. "Can he come over for dinner tonight? I'll help you cook or whatever..." She asks hopefully. I nod my head yes and she jumps up and hugs me. "Thank you!!!" She squeals and runs out of the kitchen.

I laugh to myself and think about how I just basically became her mother. Tonight should be kind of awkward and interesting. But I'm excited to see who my little sister has brought home.