Chapter 31- Truth Is Out.

Leah's POV

Jennifer  kisses me and I kiss back that much harder. She puts her hands around my neck and lays on her back, pulling me down closer. She wraps and locks her legs around waist. "Mmm-" she groans softly and bites my lower lip slightly. I push against the bed, supporting my weight so I don't crush her. "What's up with this?" I grin and give her a look. She grins and unlocks her legs. She sits with her knees up- one side on each side of my body. She stares at my lips and I kiss her again. we start to make out and I suck her bottom lip as I pull back. I sit up on my knees inbetween her legs. I tie my hair back into a loose pony tail and she pulls her shirt up and runs her hand over her stomach and then into her pants. I sit back and watch and her lip starts to quiver. She closes her eyes and bites her lip. Her hips lift off of the bed and thrust into the air and I bite my lip harder.

She moans softly and then looks at me. "Leah." I give her a look and I pull my shirt off and throw it to the side and then I lean down over her again and kiss her again. I use one hand to hold up my body and the other glides down her perfect body and into her pants. "Mmm-" she groans as my hand replaces hers. I rub her cl¡t slowly and press down a little harder each time I move. She remains somewhat quiet and just moves her hips up slightly and curls her toes.

"Fxck- huh-" she breaths very softly. She presses her face against mine so that all but our lips are touching. I move my head and put my lips against her neck and kiss her skin tenderly. Something about this is different for some reason. It's quiet, she's not yelling my name and moaning loudly- neither of us are speaking.

She closes her eyes and turns her head to the side and wraps her legs back around my body while my hand is still inbetween her legs. She places get hand on the back of my head, messing up my hair even more than it was and breathes deeply. She starts to breathe a little louder and quicker and then she climaxes.

I lift my head from her neck and look at her and she just looks- I don't know what the hell is happening right now. "Leah." She whispers. "What is it baby?" I whisper and stare into her dark brown eyes. "I love you." She says, almost mouthing it because she says it in such a soft voice. "I love you too." I say back and slide my hands underneath her shirt and take it off of her. We both remove our pants and Jennifer positions me on my back and she kisses my chest softly and moves down my body. She gets inbetween my legs and kisses my thighs and then pleases me with her tongue.

My breathing gets heavier and heavier, uneven too. I close my eyes and she continues until I finally release.

She crawls back up and gives me a small smile. I don't say anything I just stare at her and try to process all of this. I'm a little overwhelmed with all of these feelings and emotions. I'm in love with Jennifer.

There is a difference between loving someone, and being in love with them. And this- this is both. I've loved many people in my life, but I can't actually say that I've been in love. I loved my fiancé, but after this- feeling or realizing that I feel the way I do about Jennifer is making me question that. I wasn't in love with him, I just loved him. I'm in love with Jen.

Jennifer's POV

10 minutes later I come out of the bathroom, dressed again and see Leah laying on the bed.

"Come here." She says and pats the bed. I walk over and sit beside her. "I love you." She says to me. "I love you too.... You know that." I say and smile a little. "It's deeper than that Jennifer." She says back. "I don't just love you, I'm in love with you. The way I feel about you is insane. I've never experienced this before and I've never felt this emotionally attached to someone..." She says. I listen to her talk, trying to take in everything that she's saying.

"Leah, I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to say back to that." I say and shrug my shoulders. "Nothing, I'm not expecting you to say anything, I just need for you to know this. I'm in too deep. If you back out now I'm gonna hit the ground- hard." She says. "Babe..." I say and out my hand on her thigh. "I'm not backing out- I want to be with you... I just can't tell you I'm in love with you when I don't even know that the hell being in love feels like." I say and try to laugh a little. "Let me explain this: the way I feel about you is like, I have butterflies when I see you- my stomach does front flips when I kiss you, I smile uncontrollably, and while all of this is happening I want to throw up and cry at the same time." She says and shakes her head. I giggle and lean in to her. "Shut up and come here." I say and wrap my arms around her neck and kiss her. She lays back and I separate our lips. "How's your stomach right now?" I grin. "Doing flips... And I'm still hungry so can we go eat?" She giggles. I nod and climb off of her.

We leave and go to a small restaurant and have dinner together. On the way home, I get a call from my brother. I talk to him about coming to see out father and I guess I was pretty persuasive because he said he would think about it.

-

Leah and I are walking down my hallway- hand in hand towards my door. We are both laughing and then I look up. I see my mom and Leah does too- we quickly release our hands and I feel panicked for some reason. Maybe because my mom still doesn't  know and I'm afraid of how she'll take it.

"Jennifer..." She says my name quietly and I can't tell if she mad, sad, shocked...? "What are you doing here?" I ask her, still mad at her for the shit she pulled with my father. "I came to talk to you...About your father." She says. I don't say anything I just unlock my door and go inside. Leah and my mother both follow and I go into the kitchen and put my things on the counter.

My mom is about to find out about Leah and I either way because I have two or three photos of us printed out and hanging on the see of my refrigerator. One is of us at the bar the other night and the other is one that Leah took when she was here one night in my bed. I'm naked but the blanket is covering my chest but it's clear I'm not wearing a shirt- and Leah's face is all scrunched up and her lips are pressed against my cheek while I'm half laughing/half smiling.

I lock eyes with my mom, hoping she won't see the photos but it's useless. I see her eyes shift to the pictures and I shake my head. "I think we should have a discussion." I say and push one hand through my hair and the other is propped on my hip. "I think that is a great idea." She says and stares hard at the pictures. I'm glad she didn't see my phone though, my lock screen is the two of us kissing... It's an adorable picture and I couldn't resist setting it to my lock screen.

My mother and I sit down at the table and I don't even know where Leah went off to. "Here's one hell of a conversation starter: I'm a lesbian- well bisexual, I like women and men... And yes, Leah is my girlfriend." I say, not even attempting to sugarcoat it or beat around the bush. Her eyes widen for a second but she nods slightly and averts her eyes. "You and Leah?" She says and folds her hands. "Yes." I say bluntly. "Well um... This is a bit of a shock to me. I didn't have the slightest clue until today... And I definitely wasn't expecting you to be so open about it." she says. "There is not point in my lying or being shy... Rodrigo knows so you were going to find out eventually." I say and happen to catch a glimpse of Leah standing in the kitchen doorway. I motion for her to come her and she walks over behind me and sits in the chair to my left.

My mom looks at Leah and then back at me as I sit there, stone faced and angry. "Whatever makes you happy." She says and smiles. I nod and fold my arms. "Now that we have that out of the way..." I sigh and sit up straight. "Why did you lie? Why did you fxcking think it was okay to tell me that dad walked out on us? You thought I would never know, huh? Well now I do. And I am beyond pissed off." I say, snapping at her.

She remains silent and I just stare at her. "Say something." I demand. "Jennifer... I was trying to think of you and your brother." She makes an excuse. "Bullshit." I grit. I feel Leah's hand on my back- trying to let me know that I should ease up... But I'm not done. I'm not even started yet. This is gonna be interesting.