Chapter 23- Favorite Mistake

Jennifer's POV

David just kissed me. He pulls back and just looks at me. "You're an amazing girl Jennifer... Let me take you out sometime." He whispers and puts his hand on my cheek. "David I-" he kisses me again and I honestly don't know how to react. I kiss back and his hand slips to my lower back and pulls me closer. The kisses get deeper and more intense and --- Leah.

"I can't." I say and look down while my hand stays resting on his shoulder. "I thought you were single." He whispers, still holding his hand on my back. "I am- I just... I can't. Not yet. I'm not ready for that." I say and look at him. "It's alright... Just let me know when you are." He says and takes his hand off of my back and reaches into his suit jacket and hands me a card. "Thank you, David." I whisper and he leaves the conference room.

-

Hours later I leave work, even though my mind has been all messed up today since David kissed me. I go upstairs and change out of my work clothes and put on a pair of black Nike Pro's and a hoodie that belonged to one of my ex boyfriends.  I go back down stairs with my phone in hand and plant myself on the couch.

When I'm alone it's the worst. That's when it hits me the hardest. She's not mine anymore. I'm not with her. I sit there and do everything I can not to start crying. I've cried way too much... I haven't cried like this in years and years... This girl has -

My thoughts are interrupted by a knock on the door. I stand up and make my way to the door, I open it and I'm completely shocked when I see who is standing there.

"R-Ryan?" I whisper and just stare at him. "Hey...." He says and gives me a smile. "May I come in?" "Yeah... I guess." I say and step aside, letting home into my condo. "Why are you here? Like, in New York?" I ask him. "And how'd you know I live here?" I ask him. "I'm here to visit a friend of mine... And I did some research." He jokes. I give a half smile and I walk towards my kitchen. He follows behind me and I can feel his eyes glued to my ass. I spin around and lean against the counter. "So... Why'd you come here?" I ask him and fold my arms. "I came to talk to you..." He says and plays with the Rolex on his wrist. "What about? I don't think we really have anything to talk about, Ryan. We had sex, it was good sex, but the bottom line is I cheated on your sister and it ruined my relationship with her. And now I'm just a mess...." I say and shake my head and shift my eyes. "I'm sorry that happened... I truly am and I don't know what to say to you. We're both at fault for it I guess but still...." He says and leans on the counter on the opposite side of the kitchen. "Ryan, that was the worst mistake I have ever made in my entire life." I whisper. He just looks at me. "That was my favorite mistake." He whispers and suddenly comes at me. He kisses me and picks me up, holding me by my ass and I drape my arms over his shoulders and kiss him back.

-

Leah's POV

I'm in my apartment playing around on my laptop and killing time. I've been trying to keep my mind occupied so that I won't have time to think about her. It's difficult though. When you love someone like that...  You can't just not think about them. I have my moments when I am actually smell her perfume or feel her kiss but I quickly snap myself out of it.

My phone rings and I answer it. "Hello?" "Hi baby girl." It's Shay. I roll my eyes and push my fingers through my hair. "Hi Shay." I say, with no emotion. "I heard you split from the hoe you were with... You need something to keep your mind off things?" She asks in a very seductive tone. "Shay, she is not- I mean, was not a hoe." I say. "Was? What's that mean? She step out on you mama?" She asks me, almost teasing me about it. "The reason we split isn't none of your damn business. And I would appreciate it if you would stop calling me. We are done Shay, I'm not fxcking around with you anymore." I say dryly. "Damn mami, you sound stressed out--- lemme come over and fxck your little pu$$-" she starts. "Stop it." I hiss. "Ooohhh-" she moans through the phone. "Le-Leah." She groans. "Bye Shay." I grunt and hang up the phone, not admitting how turned on I was.

I reach down and touch myself and feel how soaked my underwear are. I bite my lip and open my legs slightly. I start to touch and please myself, moaning softly to myself.

I want Jennifer more than ever right now.

-

Jennifer's POV

Ryan carries me to my couch and lays me down on my back. He hovers over me and I bite my lip and rub my hands over his chest, through his shirt. "Ryan, I don't wanna have sex." I whisper, even though he is literally inbetween my legs. "Then what do you want Jennifer?" He asks me and laughs a little. "I just wanna kiss you and- I don't know." I say and put my hand on the back of his neck, pulling him down and putting my lips on his. We start to make out and I sit up and we sort-of trade places. He's now sitting up and I'm in his lap, kissing his neck while he rubs me through my nike-pros. "You sure you don't wanna have sex?" He whispers to me. "I don't want to. I can't." I say and try not to think too much about my reasoning as I let my tongue trace over his skin. "You're soaked." He tells me, still rubbing me. He pushes down on my cl¡t and I jump a little and sit up straight. "Ahh." "Just let me-" he says and looks at me. "Ryan-" I whisper. "Shhh, you're soaked... Just let me fix you really quick." He says and caresses my face. I swallow and nod. He lays me on my back and removes my underwear along with my nike pros and pleases me orally. "Ugh-uhh-Le-" I stop myself. "Ryan!!!" I yelp as I climax. He sits up and just looks at me. I quickly put my panties and shorts back on and look at him. "We can't keep doing this." I say and shake my head. "Doing what?" "Being like this... and kissing and- you can't come back to New York because the last thing I need right now is to fall in love with my ex girlfriends brother..." I say. He smiles at me and laughs. "We don't have to fall in love... We can just help each other out from time to time." He says and leans over and kisses me. I smile a little and shake my head. "I don't wanna just be fxck buddies with someone." I say and give him a serious look. "So wait... Do you have feelings for me?" He asks.

I stand up and walk over to the window and just stare down at the street. "Ryan.... I don't know. My feeling for you---they're growing. I don't want them to get any worse so that's why we can't do this any more." I say and just as I start to turn around I feel his hands on my waist. "If things were different..." He whispers and kisses my shoulder/neck. I close my eyes and don't respond to that. "You should go..." I say softly after a small pause. "Yeah... I'll um- well.... Goodbye Jennifer." He says and looks at me. I give him a fake smile and watch him walk out of the door. As soon as it closes I lose it. I'm crying hysterically. Not just because of Ryan, not just because of Leah... It's both of them. Everything. This mess that I have created.... It keeps getting bigger and bigger.

A.N.

I hope you guys are enjoying this ficcccc☺️. Feedback is always appreciated 👅💕