Chapter 51- fxck relationships

Leah's POV

I spend a few minutes unpacking my suitcase and trying to prepare for the chaotic week ahead of me. I am interrupted by all of this by four solid knocks on my door. I walk over and open it and Shay is standing there. "Leah." She says. "Shay, listen. I told you-" I'm cut off when she hugs me tightly. I'm extremely confused so I just awkwardly hug her back.

"What are you doing?" I ask her. She looks at me and bite her lip, but not in a sexual way. Like she's fighting something. "Can I please just come in and talk?" She asks. I nod and let her in, closing the door behind her. She sits on the edge of my bed and pushes her hands through her hair. "Leah, I think I fxcked up." She says and closes her eyes. "With?" "You baby... Look, I know how late I am. I know. But I want you. I want you now more than I ever had. Not just because of the sex... babe- I just want you. I wanna be able to kiss you whenever I fxcking feel like it and hug you and say you're mine." She says and I hear her voice crack because she's starting to cry. I stand here in disbelief. Is she really saying this? Even when we were fxcking... I didn't even know she felt anything for me.

"Shay... I, I don't know what to say to that. I can't just tell you that I have mutual feelings for you because I don't. I'm with someone and I'm happy." I say and grab both of her hands. I see a tear slip out and she closes her eyes. "I'm sorry." I whisper, feeling sort of bad for her. "No... It's not your fault. I should have spoken up a long time ago." She says. I nod and stand back up, expecting her to leave now... I walk towards the door and to my surprise I feel her hand around my waist.

"Leah please... Let me show you.. What we could be... Please baby girl." She whispers and I feel her breath hit the back of my neck. "Shay. I can't." I whisper and turn around. She stares at my lips and hold my waist and kisses me softly. I let her for a second but then I turn my head. "No. I can't." I say. "Leah... I know you're fighting this. But you know where I'll be... So don't be afraid to come see me if you change your mind." She whispers.

I try and act okay... But no. That wasn't okay. At all. "No. Fxck you Shay." I grit at her. She looks at me, very shocked. "What?" "I said- fxck you. I'm not gonna let you fxck up the only good thing I have going for me right now. I can't even believe you would fxcking try it." I snap at her. "Leah... Relax." She says and rubs my arms. "No, get the fxck away from me." I snap at her again. She looks at me, seeming surprised that I'm not willing to cheat on my girlfriend for her. "Leah. Don't yell at me." She says. "Leave. Now." I demand. She smirks and grabs my face, kissing me hard. I don't kiss back but I can't get her off of me.

"You're gonna fxck me." She whispers and rubs my crotch. "Like hell. Now get out." I grit, now extremely pissed off. She grins and starts undressing herself. I am 20 miles past furious at this point. This has gone too far. She's now completely naked and rubbing her hands all over her body, moaning my name softly. "You bxtch." I grit.

Suddenly, she holds up her phone and takes multiple pictures of herself. At first I think nothing of it but then I realize... That's my phone. I run at her and snatch my phone from her but when I get it and glance at the screen, I honestly feel like I died. Jennifer.

Jennifer's POV

I'm sitting in my bed watching TV when I hear my phone vibrate somewhere within the bed. I find it and see Leah's name and I smile... Her name makes me smile. I unlock my phone and it's a photo. I wait for it to load and then click on it.

My smile fades quickly. I see a picture of a naked girl on my screen and it's not Leah. I know Leah's body like the back of my hand and this- is not her. My heart shatters and I get mad instantly. I throw my phone across the room and listen to it hit the wall and then the ground.