1

(I forgot but, to warn you, this story is probably going to be like, cursing central. Also, I do like Jeremy, I apologize for making him as a douche, as well as everyone else that we Pentaholics love.)

She jolts, rising from her rough, but calming sleep. Kirstie stretches her arms to limit, causing unladylike pops, and cracks sound. She yawns, causing a heavy pain to sting her right in her head, causing her to groan loudly. She removed the sheets from on top of her lower half; which was like the rest of her, half clothed. She wouldn't consider it clothing but it was all she had that she could find when she went to sleep last night. She was lucky that it wasn't already burned.

She dragged herself out of bed, and into the guest bathroom of her stuff apartment. She swung the door open, rushing to get in and quickly closed it behind her, as quietly as possible. She didn't want to wake him up.

Kirstie turned the nob for the bath slowly so that it wouldn't make a loud squeaking noise. She then turned the nob next to that one, switching from the bath, to shower. She patiently waited for the water to become hot. So hot sometimes, just to feel her skin tingle. To make it a bright red.

Today was one of those days.

She carelessly stripped from her bra and underwear, walking into the shower. She let a breath that she didn't know she was holding out, as soon as the boiling water struck her skin, without warning. She washed herself, scrubbing hard. She would sometimes scratch herself but that was nothing compared to what she was used to.

The water trickled down every patch her skin, as she stood under the water. The water quickly steamed the bathroom within minutes, making it a bit difficult to see.

Kirstie didn't cry, but she banged her head loudly against the wall of the shower, knowing it would wake him.

The door of the bathroom then slowly opened. Hearing a belt being undone over the pounding of the water, she moved the shower curtain away.

His hair was in a knotted mess, looked a bit damp probably because he was sweating. Kirstie smirked a bit, looking at him as he unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his tight, and perfectly toned stomach and chest, along with what was down below his belt.

He looked up, catching a long glimpse of the completely bare Kirstie. He completely dropped his shirt, his focus on making into the shower with his loved one.

He hopped in, staring down at Kirstie. His hair quickly got completely soaked, causing it to look darker than its usual, brown color.

A devilish smirk was painted across his face as he took the back of his hand, caressing her soft face.

"Kit." He spoke, almost slurred completely.

"Jeremy." Kirstie said as she stared at him blankly.

"Mm.." He hummed pulling her closer to himself. He ran her hands all over her body, causing her to whimper.

His eyes then quickly shown with anger, sending his hand to draw across her face, fast.

"Ah," She tried to cover up the hiss as a moan. He scolded her, turning around to turn off the steaming hot water. "Jer-"

"Well finish this after you get home, slut." He walked out the shower, out the door with no shame. Kirstie heavily sighed, as she got out a few seconds later.

She grabbed a towel, drying herself, then wrapping her small body in it, exiting the bathroom. Before she could even make 4 steps, her towel was yanked out from behind her. She stopped turning her head.