17

AN// So things get heated here. AKA SMUTSMUTSMUT

~*~*~

Chills went down my spine as his words were so demanding and low.

I froze for a moment then pulling him into a rough kiss, while also pulling his hair out of that sexy man bun into something undoubtedly sexier.

Wrapping my arms and legs around him, he lifts me up, our lips never losing contact.

Some how, almost seeming impossible he carries me upstairs, and with a blink of an eye I'm on his bed, lips slightly swollen from all the tugging and biting he's done.

He slowly unbuttons my pants, as he does I run my hands quickly through his mane.

He then, almost as if in a hurry, pulls down my pants along with my underwear, and soon enough, he was licking and sucking.

I pull his hair slightly, as moans escaped my lips as his tounge played and swirled around, every now and then he kissed me down low, nice and slow. As sensitive as I am, I moaned with every touch he gave.

After a while he got up, and took off his shirt and his pants. Quickly after he hovered over me, looked down at me, straight into my eyes.

"Still too many clothes." His voice rumbled, his eyes depicting all the lust.

Avi lifted my shirt over my head, and through it on the floor. He looked me up and down and smiled.

"Wow."

He then slowly began to enter me with length. He looked at me in reassurance if I was read to go all in. I could only moan in reply, even at this moment a simple headnod seemed impossible.

Avi heavily thrusted into me, deep, but definitely not slow strokes. I moan with ever single one.

"Agh. Faster."

Your wish is my command, is what I imagined going through his head as the request was quickly taken as he began to really pick up the pace and also the strength. I yelped in pleasure holding onto dear life, definitely scratching him enough to leave many marks.

"Fuck." He moaned under his breathe, before taking himself out quickly as possible. But he went back to deal with me, putting his fingers in and pounding away as he rubbed my clit in the same rhythm as he went.

I grabbed his hair and sat up, very close to finishing.

"Mmmmm.." I hummed loudly in pleasure. Then it was there. The feeling oh so familiar but it felt way better this time.

"Shit!" I say I orgasm, obviously, because of how my body contracts. Avi kissed and licks all over, and slowly caresses his hand up over my stomach quickly.

I squeal every time he kisses my "lips" softly that overwhelming feeling something my body can't usually take but the feeling still somehow sensational.

With my mouth agape he towers over me to close and kisses me with such passion. He rolls over to one side of me, pulling my back side towards him gently.

I inhale as he exhales. It seems as if that it was like for almost hours... probably only seconds. We didn't say anything [yet] and simply just took time to acknowledge each other's presence.

"...Avi."

"Yes, Kirst?" He says his voice soft and low.

"You.. I have a thing for you. I don't know what it is yet, but it's something good."

"I'll take that as a compliment then." I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Also, I felt like that was my first time.. well. What I would've thought my first time would've went, or should've. Am I talking too much? I'm sorry." I apologized quickly as I realized how I easily continued to mumbled on to the point where it seemed like an awkward silence which it probably was.

"It's... okay." He says taking a steady breath.

"This is how I payed you back I guess." I giggle, referring to something I thought about yesterday.

"Pay me back?"

"Well since you bought all that stuff for me I promised I was going to pay you back." I say smiling into his chest like an idiot.

He kisses my forehead softly, followed by a deep chuckle. "Don't have to."

"What if we never-"

"Still wouldn't have to. I wanted to buy you stuff, you didn't have to ask but I appreciate it. I was given enough, obviously." He says sitting up and grabbing his boxers off the floor.

In somewhat of a creepy way, admittedly, I watch him pull on his boxers. It seemed somewhat slower the way he does it.

As he walks to the bathroom he stops in his tracks, turning around. I sit up at the sudden stop in movement.

As I sat up I see him looking directly at me.

"What's the-"

"Kirstie." He says, almost monotone.

"Yes...?"

"Are you going to leave when the sun comes up?" His voice suddenly having a innocent ring to it.

"Where else could I go?" I scratched my head, puzzled.

"Back to your supposedly boyfriend." Avi walked up to the bed sitting down at the edge. I started to shake my head violently.

"Hell, if I go back I'm in problems."

"I know.. I know. More than you would think." He sits in silence for a while, fiddling his thumbs back and forth. Then he looks up at me with glossy eyes.

I shifted near the end of the bed, grabbing the shirt to pull it over my head. I put my hand softly on his broad shoulder.

"Jeremy...Jeremy Lewis?"

"Yea. How would you know? I never told you his name. Like ever. Who did then, there's no possible way you guys know each other he doesn't go to our school." With furrowed eyebrows at his frightened expression. "Why you so shaken up?"

"You can know people outside of school." He says looking down.

"Okay valid point. Still want to know how you knew exactly. Or found out--however you discovered because I know you don't talk to Scott or Mitch."

"Well Kevin does sometimes and he found out from them and told me over the phone before I came to pick you up from Kevin's. Me and him have history." He sighs scratching his head. He stands up and heads to the bathroom quickly. "Hey, we have school tomorrow. You should get some rest."

It irked me how quickly he'd changed subject like he was afraid to talk about whatever happened. I brushed the thought off and tucked myself in, for the next 5 days I'll be sent to hell for 8+ hours.

*~*~*~*~

IT'S SUMMER! BUT I'M ALSO MOVING WHICH GIVES ME LIKE ONLY A FEW SECONDS TO UPDATE A CHAPTER BECAUSE IM ALWAYS SO TIRED.

I'm emotionally and physically drained. But anyway.

I'm so glad I finally got to update this book, I also was having quite a writer's block.

Vote and Comment!

Peace and Harmony ~ Nyah