13

I stood there and stared at him, as he tried to look for any type of sign of me telling him.

"Would you really want me to.. to tell you?" I asked him, which just caused him to sigh.

"I mean, yea I guess. You are going to be living with me." He said.

My eyes widen, and I looked up at him. "Living here?? In this house? Where are your parents?" I asked looking around.

Avi glanced down at the floor and back at me. "They're on a really long business trip."

I could see right through him. The lies. Something happened to his parents, but I rather not ask right now because it wouldn't be worth. He'd change the subject.

I simply just nodded and went to go sit on the couch. He sat right beside me.

"I'll wait. As long as it takes, Kirstie." Was all he said before sitting back. I looked over at him with a unsure look, but all he was nod.

I began to sat Indian style on the
couch, one hand grasping one calf. "Um. Do you remember when I said I had a twin sister?"

He nodded, turning to face me. He then raised an eyebrow and began to speak. "The slut? Yea, you told me about her."

Ouch.

That hurt, but it was the truth. I am a slut, that pic was real, but I have no idea who took it.

I waited a while longer to see if he would even get a hint. But nothing I sighed and looked at him.

"I don't have a god damn twin sister, Avi. That was me!" I shouted. I felt my face turn red. He sat up and looked at me with wide eyes. "Yup. No know one was suppose to know. Now that I'm not with him, I'm free. I was almost his personal sex slave, but I was also in a way of prostitution." I bit my lip, slowly feeling the memories flooding back. "I didn't enjoy it. Although at the time I'd thought it'll be all fun in games, it was a living hell. He shared me with people. And sometimes he'd just do what he wanted... I was too afraid to fight back at him. I did it a few times. I never managed to learn. That's why I get so traumatized when you do certain things, like when you slammed your hand on the counter, and when I slapped you I thought you were going to hit me back."

"Kirstie--"

"He kept me away from being a proper innocent teen. I never got my perment. I can't drive, I don't know what the little letters are for on the stick thing!" I looked at him and took one shaky breath. "I let him take me away from my mother who was my actual, true, and only friend. But I didn't listen to her. I never had friends. I only have friends because Mitch and Scott thought everything I wore was coming straight from my dad's new fashion line or some shit. So they don't know me, I'm basically friendless." I bit my lip trying to hide my face. "Also I did something to him that I'll probably regret for the rest of my life. And I had to leave his house. I went to the same bench secretly hoping it would be you who would find me. I was there since at least 5. A little part of my heart trusts you but I probably ruined it. My heart hurts more than my bruises, but I have no idea how to heal it."

I looked back at him. He seemed lost confused, and something else that I couldn't quite put a finger on. Probably disgust. I sigh and look at him, no doubt in mind he is disgusted by me.

I simply stood, I ran upstairs. I grabbed my suitcase. For no reason basically because it had nothing in it or about it that mattered to me. I dragged it behind me as I walked down the stairs. But then my vision got blurry.

How long have I been crying?

I wiped the tears, annoyed with my own crying. I don't deserve to cry. Or be happy in any way mentally or physically possible.

I walked right behind the couch, passing Avi who was still looking at me with disbelief. I looked at him and shook my head, making my way quickly to the door. As fast as I could before he could say anything more to me. And just as I thought I was almost out the door...

"KIRSTIN!" He yelled, my name echoing through the house, causing me to pause and look at him frightenly. He walked over to me, quicker than I'd expected.

"What. What do you possibly want from me? I'm a slut, right?" I say, my own words, stinging. "So you want to have a one night stand? Wanna get to know what dirty little tricks I have up my sleeve? All you want it is to... to fuck me. You and I," I said pointing at him and I. "Both know I don't know any better. I'm broken, you're heartless. The end."

He looked at me, teary eyed, shaking his head, muttering something under his breath.

"What did you say?" I asked him, trying to look him in his eye, but he declined looking beside me, at nothing.

"Ok. Leave. Just go." He said bluntly, his eyes everywhere else, but on mine. I wouldn't want to look at mine either.

As soon as I thought he was done, he continued. "Since you want to put totally mixed, completely wrong words and my mouth, have it your way. And leave." He said, I could hear his soft voice crack a bit. He pinched the bridge of his nose.

I opened the door, and closed it behind me as I exited it though it. I lifted my suitcase as far as I could, before beginning to drag it along again.

Did I mean any of the words I said to him?

Of course not.

Yet I said them.

I'm not even doing this for my own good. It's for his.

~*~*~*~

Hi! Sorry I haven't updated in such a long time!

I hate school.

Vote and Comment.

Also please go and checkout my first Scomiche book, called Bed Bugs!!

Bai

Peace and Harmony ~ Nyah