19

And there I was back in school for the long week to come.

Listening Mr. Bram babble about how we and our partner had to perform in front of the class, I immediately tuned out, knowing exactly what do.

I leaned back in my seat as if I didn't have a care in the world. (though I have many) It gives me that bad ass flare.

"Are you ready?"

I jumped foward, my ear tingly from the warm breath that brushed my ear. Though ik who it was, I just ignored for 'benefit of my education'.

Today I was in the second to last seat in the corner because I simply didn't really want to be seen, or noticed. But of course Jock had to sit behind me.

Not only was in the back of the class in the corner, but it was pretty dim back there, although I could still see, Bram could not because today we were in a theater like room of course for performance reasons.

"Kirstie" he chimed, his breath closed than before, I could feel the presence of his lips. I got goosebumps and turned around to look at him.

He quickly kissed me then smiled. I rolled my eyes and turned back around, and notice that the lights beginning to dim because Mr. Bram was making us watch a 20-30 minute video about performance tactics. I wouldn't need it, not even trying to be cocky or anything just plan out truth.

Once the video started, everyone went silenced and started to watch. Excluding me. I turned around to Avi and looked at him for a moment and began to climb back in the next to him. Because why not?

He helped me over, and I tried to get settled as quiet as possible. He looked over at me then I smiled. Though I'm still sort of upset about him not telling about how he knows the Jeremy I do, I still... like him.

"You know what I could do in 30 minutes?" He says leaning to his right to whisper in my ear. I waited for an answer.

"Eat you out clean."

"Oh my god, Avi no not here!" I stay taken back by his obvious request. "Maybe later." I muttered but he didn't quite hear me.

I laughed after him, his sad expression was hilarious when he was playing around. The corner of his lips went as downward as they could.

Then a wave of 'shhh' takes over the room, but I roll my eyes again and just ignore. I then look over Avi again to see him staring at me with dreamy eyes. Though it was dark, the screen illuminated his skin blue, giving him a odd look. Still fairly attractive.

I then lean down into his crotch, unzipping his pants. He gets stiff and then quickly lifts my head up.

"Kit? What?!" He whispers towards me as I look at him in surprise. I shrugged and simply looked at him.

"Don't you want a--"

"No. Not right now... not until I glide a ring on your finger." He says as if I couldn't hear him. I look at him with wide eyes.

"You're planning on marrying me?!" My voice rose but he shushed me by placing his lips against mine quickly.

"Sh," he says. His eyes still locked on me I look at him and just nodded, muttering things to myself.

Now I couldn't get the image out of my head.. him marrying me. That'd be like washing expensive shoes in water that you damn well you know that water is dirty and smelly.

By the way, I'm the dirty, smelly water.

I could list many--many of my slutty reasons why but there wouldn't be enough time for that.