4

As the car strolled around the dark street, I looked out the window. I've never been to this part before. Never knew it existed here. How did I walk here? I probably took a wrong turn, when I was asking this guy for directions.

Oh, wait. What the hell is with all these rude people at night?

Before I knew it, we started to turn into this large neighborhood. Glorious, something that I'd always dreamed of. It was filled with large, towering houses with many, many windows. It seems as if this was a calm neighborhood, nothing like mine.

We strolled into the parking lot of one of the biggest houses here. I gasp loudly at the luxurious house.

"Huh?" Avi hummed, as he put the car in park. He turned off the engine, which caused the lights inside to cut on.

He turns to me, and sighs. He gets out the car and walks around the car to open my door.

I sit there, and I stare at him. He raises his eyebrow, looking at with a bit of uncomfort.

"Aren't you going to get out?" He asked.

"Uh... I mean I can't walk out. When ever were you not a douche?" I asked bluntly.

"Ouch." He exaggerates, holding his chest. I scoff, as he lifts me up unexpectedly.

"Please warn me." I whine as he carries through the front door of the house.

It was amazing. I've never seen anything so beautiful. So open spaced. My eyes widen with amazement. I would get lost in here if it was my home.

"So, your rich too?" I say quietly, but even so my voice still echoed.

He tensed up a bit. "Sure," He said as he walked me upstairs.

There's a loft up here. Spoiled much?

"Why are doing this?" I asked out of blue. He stopped in his tracks.

"Doing what?" He asks, as he then continues to walk in a large room.

"Helping me. Why'd you do what you did? I said I didn't need any yet I'm here. I suf.. This is normal." I stutter as he lays me down on the bed carefully. "Also this is awkward."

"I can't be nice?" He asks sitting on the bed next to me.

"You don't seem like a person who has that side to you."

He stayed silent. I cover my mouth. "I'm so sorry."

"It's fine." He sounded kinda of hurt, and felt bad. Avi got up and walked to the doorway He's so...

Sensitive?

"I'm going to go get some ice for your ankle." I shook my head.

"It's better now." I say, with a small smirk. Moving a piece of hair out of my face with huff of breathe, I get comfortable under the sheets of the king size bed.

I realizing I can't get too comfortable, I jump up. Avi gets startled and I walk towards him.

"I-I can't stay, I need to go home. Like right now. What time is it?!" I ramble, nervously.

"It's 9:46, Um what's wrong. Someone waiting for you?" I could tell he was being sarcastic.

"YES." I blurt out in his face. His eyes widen.

"Oh, like your mom?" He guesses scratching his beard.

"My boyfriend." I say, looking for my shoes not even realizing I didn't have them on.

"Oh, well where do I drive you to? You said that you didn't know where to go." He sassed back, smirking at me as he leaned against the doorframe.

I groaned. He was completely right. The hell am I suppose to go if I don't even know where I am. I'm lost, and it's dark outside. I can't drive because I have yet to get a licence because of my so called boyfriend. If I walked, I wouldn't exactly see where I was going. I was basically stuck here whether I enjoyed it or not.

I dropped my shoes and jumped back in the bed, going under the sheets again.

"Umm.. Kirstin?" Avi said, walking towards the bed.

"Kirstie, just call me Kirstie." I corrected him. He curtly nodded and continued.

"Do you actually do those things.. Ya know. Have sex with people and you get payed?" I cringed.

"Erm," I said, bowing my head down. "No, that's my sister. Twin." I lied.

"Y'all are super identical. Do you see her a lot?" He asked curiously.

"Nope."

"No offense but she's a slut." He laughed deeply. I smiled fakely, as if it didn't phase me. It hurt. If I truly told him what I did. He would've probably called me a slut. He basically is calling me one.

"Well good night." I say. But he raises an eyebrow. "What?"

"This is my room, Kirstie." He chuckled lightly.

My eyes widen. "Why am I in here? You thought we were gonna.." I paused, looking up at him in shock.

In this moment, he had the nerve to be pulling his shirt off. He threw it on the ground.

He didn't look bad... Absolutely not. But I have someone.

"Ugh, fucking man whore." I mutter loudly, and purposely. I jumped out of bed. "To think you'd actually be nice to me." I walked passed him into the hallway.

I stopped, turning around on my heels. "Where's the living room?" I asked.

"Downstairs to your left." I whipped my hair furiously and walked down the stairs.

I jumped on his couch not caring what he'd think or his parents.

Tell your, mom, dad, aunt, uncle, maybe even your damn great grandma that I jumped on your expensive couch. Spoiled little bearded shit.

I curled up, my back facing out while me knees were on mt chest, laid down. This couch was so big it made me look smaller than I already was.

I tried not to cry. I didn't want to be here. Everyone, even Jo- Avi thinks I'm just an object, a sex doll even. Some things will never be different.

I don't think he actually believes that I have a twin sister.

I sniff loudly, as the waterworks began to come. I tried to wipe them quickly. Stop crying, your better than that...

Maybe I'm not.

As soon as I'm about to go in a deep sleep, I'm being picked up, again.

"The fu-"

"Shush," He says putting a finger on my lip. He then grabs my hip firmly pressing against his.

"Stop!" I yell hitting him on his bare chest. "I don't wanna feel it!

He then picks up one of my legs and wraps it around his hip. Doing the same with the other he carries me to his room.
"I'M NOT DOING THIS WITH YOU NE-" He covers my mouth with his large hand cautiously.

"We have to pretend. I have a visitor."

~*~*~

Fastest update ever for this book. I hope you like it.

Updating still!

Peace and Harmony ~ A