15

"Where am I and why am I here?" I managed to mumbled out.

"What kind of sick dream is this?" I blurted before attempting to sit up.

Attempting.

"Slow down." Kevin said as soon as the pain hit me, slowly laying me back down. I groaned as the back of my head was met with something almost freezing cold.

I slowly turned to my side, holding what seemed to be an ice pack. I was faced with a large open area, luxurious and filled with an equal amount of luxurious things.

Shit.

"Why am I at Avi's house?" I said with a shaking voice. Kevin just laughed.

"Your at my house, baby doll." He replied, a smile clear in his voice.

"Call me that again and I'll beat the living shit out of you. Believe it." I said quickly.

I managed to sit up, holding the bag of ice to my head. I looked over at Kevin as he looked over at me.

"What?" I said and he threw his hands up in defense.

"Chill. I didn't even say anything to you. And I'm surprised you're not even gonna ask how you ended up here."

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Well okay. Hey Kevin, how did I end up here?" I asked in a stereotypical preppy cheerleader voice.

"You almost died. You were bleeding out of your head." He said to me. "So I had to stitch you up as fast as I could before you died and also that's why you feel so lightheaded at the moment."

I scoffed at him. "Why didn't you just leave me there?" I questioned somewhat bitterly.

"I wasn't going to watch someone die. That's for sure." He truthfully responded. "Why would I leave you to die?"

"I know why you wouldn't leave me to die." I said, my hand slowly getting numb from holding up the ice pack to my head. "You want me as your little sex doll. Right?"

He raised an eyebrow. "No."

"Why are you lying?"

"Why are so stubborn?" He said with annoyance.

"I'm not..." I said looking down.

"Uh, you are." He responded getting up and going to the kitchen. "But I won't mind it. Avi might be on his way over."

I swear at the moment I stopped breathing. I dropped the ice pack from my head and followed him into the kitchen, my head feeling relieved. "Are you serious?"

"Most likely. Honestly, I've never seen him act out for a girl like this." He commented, scavenging in the cabinets for something.

"W-What do you mean?" I stuttered kind of worried by what he ment.

"Like.. caring? He isn't the type that sticks to girls. But he's stuck to you like glue." He shook his head.

"Probably cheap glue."I muttered. "Look, it's probably a misunderstanding." I reassured.

"Highly doubt it. I know Avi. This is not him.." he said almost in a phase of thought.

Whatever. He's probably doing this so he can finally have sex with me. The type that has no meaning behind it, because he was probably thinking with his penis, not his head.

I walked away from Kevin and sat over by the couch. I have to find a way to get out of here.. somehow. Wait.

"Kevin where did you put my suitcase?" I yelled out to him.

"Upstairs, room to the left." He yelled back, fiddling with more stuff in the kitchen.

I dashed up the stairs, into that room. I was stunned when I entered it. "Woah."

I was met with a lilac colored room, decorated with butterflies, very neatly pinned on the wall. A bed which was at least a queen sized, that had a pretty white and lilac bed sheets with pretty throw pillows in all. Then on the top of the bed on the wall, the letters spelled.. Hope.

Everything was distracting me from what I had really came in here for. My suitcase, which obviously stood out. It was leaned against the bed. I grabbed it and rolled it out of the room carefully. I don't know why, I just felt that it was necessary.

Then I heard a doorbell. Shit. I went near the balcony as I saw Kevin go to the door and opened it.. revealing a wild hair Avi. Hey, no doubt from a distance it was sexy. That's something truthful.

Him and Kevin exchanged words, and then Kevin pointed upstairs in my direction which caused me to duck down and crawl into another room, which empty and enclosed with no windows. Weird room.

I looked over my suitcase which was still in the hallway. Luckily I managed to reach it and scurried back into hiding.

"Shit," I whispered to myself. I then hear yelling, but not in anger but laughter. Was he really mad at Kevin?

I then heard foot steps going up the stairs I panicked and closed the door but not very quickly. The room going pitch black. The door was then pushed open to reveal a silhouette.

Avi.

"Let's go." He said, reaching over and turning on the light. I sat on the floor looking up at him disbelief.

"Are you fucking kidding me? That's so disrespectful." I spat back scolding at him.

"You want to go home, right?"

Home?

Home?????

"I don't have a 'home'. So I dont know what you're talking about." I told him, puzzled.

"You do." He responded quickly reaching over to get my suitcase I stood up as quickly as possible and stopped him.

"I don't recall." I told him he just laughed and gently (surprisingly) moved me out of his way to pull the suitcase out of the room.

"What the hell is going on?" I thought aloud. I don't think I've ever been this oblivious in life. What was he doing?? He let me go. Be free. But now he wants be back home? Home?

"Hey come back! Give me my suitcase back!" I yelled after him as he casually lifted my suitcase to walk down the stairs. I ran after him as he speed walked towards the front door.

I almost slipped going down the stairs as I chased Avi. All my life, I never would've thought that I would be chasing after a guy.

I finally reached the front door, quickly telling Kevin good bye. Closing it quickly, I walked down the stairs and to Avi's car where he was already sitting in it.

I knocked on his tinted window. Its still dark, suprisingly. He rolled it down and ducked my head down into the car.

"I don't know wh--"

"Get in the car." He demanded.

"But t-"

"Kirstin."

"Kirstie."

"Get in the car!" He shouted and I was totally taken back. I looked at him wide eyed. He looked straight foward gripping the wheel. "I'll wait all day."

I rolled my eyes and decided not to hold a grunge, because it wasn't worth it. I opened the car door and slammed it shut. He looked at me with some type of interest. I cocked and eyebrow up at him.

"Is there something on my face? " I asked knitting my eyebrows together in suspicion.

"Nah." He responded, seeming a bit spaced out. Momentarily he then started the car and headed to where I assumed was 'home'.

~*~*~*~