8

Thank you for the 1k readsss!!

~*~*~

"Why are you limping?" Kevin asked looking down at my feet.

Avi looked frightened but I ignored. "None of your business. But are willing to take the chance of my shoving my hand up your-"

"Oh shut up," Jake yells, from all the way in the back of the classroom. "You won't do anything anyway." He sassed.

"Oh yea? Watch me beat the living shit out of you!" I shout, then trying to jump over Kevin's desk.

The class started to ooo and shout, but the teacher came in and everyone was silent, but Jake and I. He was taunting me as Kevin 'held' me back, with my stomach flat on his desk. We were still throwing profanity back and forth.

"Excuse me?" Mr. Bram shouts. I quickly slide off of his desk, my face red from embarrassment.

"She threatened to fight me, I had to defend myself, sir." Jake claimed, which was not completely true.

"No! He was...He was." I paused, before he could hold a hand up.

"Out, now." He pointed to me. "You sit down." He pointed to Jake.

I stomped out the room like the little toddler I was.

As I turned my back Mr. Bram appeared. I rolled my eyes and leaned against the wall, my arms crossed.

"I don't want to see that type of behavior ever again, or there will be serious consequences." His voice was quiet but stern, I nodded.

"You're acting like this is a high school, but okaay." I said, stretching out the 'a'.

He sighed, obviously giving up on my comeback and walking back in the class. I waited for a while, then sloppily walking back in the classroom like I couldn't give two shits.

I got plenty of glances, too many to count if you asked me. Although there only 45 students. Only.

I sat down, first looking back to have all eyes on me. I rolled my eyes before turning around to face the front of the large class.

"Hello class!" Mr. Bram spoke up, making sure to amplify his voice.

Monotone hellos were his response, clearly nothing special.

"Today we will be working in pairs on a piece of music. It is a duet. A Soprano, Mezzo Soprano, or Alto paired with a Tenor Baritone, or bass, Bass" I sighed, I was not in the mood to sing but after all I am very musically and artsy.

"Knowing there is only one Bass out of this whole class, looking at your ranges," He looked up at someone behind me, but I hadn't bothered to look back.

"I wanted to hear you sir, with a Mezzo Soprano." He smiled at me, and two other girls. The rest were Sopranos. "It'll be truly interesting to hear this with these two parts clashing. So.. Kirstin??" He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Yes sir?"

"You'll be paired with that Bass, who I will not name at the moment." I nodded at his fake plastered smile as he looked back down at his clipboard.

I waited patiently as kept talking about what the song was, it was a old song called Wake Me Up. It was a hot it about years ago. Shouldn't be to hard right?

But if anything I thought he would choose more of a classical song. Just saying.

Sooner or later, he started to blurt out names although the people were right in front of him. Poor children. I try not to flinch every time he basically screamed someones name, but that was nearly impossible.

"Maldonado with Kaplan." He said in a softer, almost haunting tone. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Who's Kaplan?" I asked looking behind me. It was obviously a dude so I automatically cancled the possibility of it being a girl. That would be cool...

"Avriel." He said. That sounds like a straight up girl name. I raised my hand up a bit. "Yes?"

"I....still don't know who that is." I say frowning. It would really help if that person were to speak up like come on.

"Oh lord," He muttered under his breath. "Kirstin, Avriel is him!"

I looked back to see a red face Avi, acting like that he doesn't know what's going on. I try not to laugh, although it was hard not to. He has a fucking girl name.

My cheeks bloated, trying to conceal my melodic chuckle. I breathed slowly, trying to calm myself.

"Mr. Bram, please just call me Avi." He said speaking up finally. He nodded crossing his name out possibly but writing 'Avi'.

"One person from each partnering please come and get a sheet for the both of you, and get started." I sighed, as started to get out of my seat to get the papers.

Mr. Bram gladly handed me the paper and I just glared at him. I walked over to Avi, sitting next to him in his section. I handed him the paper and he immediately started concentrating.

I looked at my sheet, closely and carefully, making sure I didn't misread any notes as I skimmed.

I then heard a slight humming sound, very smooth and rich. I look to Avi seeing him really into the music, making hand gestures and all. I smirked at him a bit.

Choir Nerd.

He then lightly but heavily slammed his hand on the desk, which really didn't phase the class when it was rather loud, way louder than the simple bang on the table.

I looked up to him, a bit alert. He cleared his throat.

"I got it down pat. What about you?" He looked at me without cracking a smile.

"Sorta. Wanna try it?" I asked, holding up the sheet a good distance away from my face.

"Sure," He said sitting up a bit in his seat. I watched him as he prepped for the song. He looks professional.. Oh God no make an excuse he's secretly professional.

"Wait uhh," I said suddenly, probably startling him a bit. "Can warm up? I probably would sound like a crackhead."

He nodded, moving the paper from in front of him. He sighed. I looked up at me, sitting back in his seat. My eyes widened at his eye contact.

"You don't have to stare," I implied shifting in my chair. He raised in eyebrow.

"Technically I'm not, I'm blinking. See?" Pointing a finger at his batting eyes. I give up.

"Nevermind, I can go without warming up." He sat up and huffed.

Ironically, I wasn't very okay with singing in front of people, specially people that I don't know. Like Avi.

Calming myself, I laced my fingers together, closing my eyes as I took a deep breath. I opened them back up, grabbing the paper in front of me.

"Okay."

~*~*~*~*~

Same oold saaame. I hope you like this chapter please comment and vote and again THANK. YOU FOR 1K READS LIKE OMG

Baiiiii. smoochie smoochie.

Peace and Harmony ~ A