16

From what I had already knew Avi's house was not far from his friends, basically telling by the similar designs in layout of the houses.

So the drive was not a long way, but he happened to be driving so fast which was kinda scaring me.

I look over at him. His eyes glued to the road. His face showed some sort of determination... I still didn't understand.

Sooner than it would've been, he pulled into his drive way, and turned off the car. And didn't unlock the doors. Is he kidnapping me or what? This has to be really strange.

"Don't ever leave. Don't you ever leave." He said, almost as quiet as a whisper.

"I.. don't know what to say to that." I responded, never turning to look over at him.

"You don't have to say a word." He responded reassuring.

He unlocked the car and jumped out, as I did the same. As we walked up into the front door he opened the door for me.

"Thank you," I replied, walking in front of him. I then turned around after walking a good bit of distance from him. I see him rushing back inside carrying my suitcase with him. He swiftly sets it aside and walks towards me.

"Kirstie? Listen." He said, putting his hands on my arms ever so carefully. Almost as if I were something he didn't want to break.

Chills went through my body as he had my full attention.

"I don't know why I ever let you leave. I felt so... so lonely. And then you getting hurt made me feel twice as bad. But one thing I don't understand.." he paused for a moment, moving his arms to go around my waist. I don't understand what's happening but I can't do anything to stop it. His gaze is so strong.

"Why would you think I want you to leave. Why would think... I would judge you? You are an amazing person with a beautiful personality to fit. All those other things, don't matter anymore. I can get over your mistakes. I think because I might have some strong feelings for you. Like... maybe love?"

I looked at him, making sure this wasn't a joke. I was in complete utter shock. Me? Why? I honestly had no idea why he would like me.

I looked at Avi, his eyes telling the whole story. His eyes seemed to soften after the first time I saw him. Like, ever.

He was always a player. That's all I'd heard of him for the past few years. I never knew his name. Until this year. I had gotten to put a face to this guy, who was a legend in his own little game.

But now I was confused. Maybe those were just horrible rumors, that weren't even true. It made me wonder if they ever were.

But for me. Almost every word spoken about me in some terrible manner, 95% was true.

But...

He knows.

He doesn't care.

Before I could ponder anymore, his large hands cupped my face, ever so gently. His hands were soft, for such big manly hands.

I was locked in on his gaze. His stare was almost like a drug, I couldn't stop. It was impossible to look away. I think he had me hooked.

My easy, even breath turned into hiccuped, short uneven ones. Everything was silent in reality. But to me, I heard every uneasy breath, the beat of my heart drumming furiously in my ears.

"I honestly don't think you see it. But I see it. I know you like me back. You act so different around me now." He said so smoothly, his voice so full and deep. "You aren't so.. fearless anymore." He admitted, a smirk forming on his lips.

"I don't... know." Was all I could say at the moment. I felt hot in my face, but then I did suddenly my hands flew to the collar of his black t shirt.

"I'm so sorry in advance." I managed to mutter quietly before smashing my lips against his. I gripped his shirt tight, squeezing my eyes shut. I then pushed him away, a little bit on the rough side.

He looked at me, with wide eyes was all I could see from the dim lighting, but other than that it was basically dark. He then stepped back towards me.

"Avi? I'm so--" was all I could get out of my mouth before he pulled me by my waist and kissed me back. Goosebumps trailed down my arm from surprise. Without I thought coming to mind, I swung my arms around his neck.

He then managed to pick me up, making me straddle his hips as our lips never left one another. He then managed to walk over to the couch and put me down then hovered over me then we just kinda. Stood there.

And just... looked at each other for a second. In the moment.. we didn't even realize what we were doing.

"Avi?" I whispered, my tone hoarse. His eyes happened to slowly skim my body. Taking in every inch. Every curve.

As I followed his eyes, his finally ment mine.

He bit his lip, followed by a glare into my soul.

"I want you to be mine and mine only."

~*~*~

Sorry for lack of updates. This is a short chapter for me but I hope you guys enjoyed it!

Still hating school though.

Love you guys!!

Peace and Harmony ~ Nyah