The Enchant and The Lovesome

For purposes of this sneak peek, this will be in third person pov.

They stroll down the street, the dark sky wrapping around them, without little urgency signaling them to go back home.

He didn't pick out her clothes--she did, not giving two shits what other people passing by would say. She felt very comfortable and snug... in the clothes too, as well as her skin.

Arms locked they continued to walk, what seemed like forever. It had seemed like the sky wouldn't go completely dark, though that would match the true mood.

From an angle, it was obvious that they were happy and satisfied about whatever has happened. A naked eye could only spot positivity between the two, one eyeing the other every once and a while, the other gives the other a light peck on the cheek one would've never known.

But from a different angle,  you could see  a firm grip. A tight, blood stopping grip. On his wrist. He could pull her hand away, but he couldn't just do that. He'd have to convince her and himself that nobody was following them. She's slightly ahead of him. She isn't scared, she just became aware what she has done in her past has come to beat her alive.

He was prepared for anything that would've came her way. He'd promise to be standing right in front of it. Not hurting her in the process-- wasn't promised.

She could've just told him all of what happened or what she knew, but she didn't want him to abandon her so easily. But, she should've known. He would never.

"Kitty, what brings you out here tonight?" A car stopped by.

"He's dead and I'm done." She picks up the past, Avi getting practical dragged.

"I don't care. I just need the pleasure Kitty." The man's voice was gunky and brittle. He drove his car up to the two, Avi was non-existent.

Avi reached into his pants and out was a gun, pointing to the man's face. She stopped."So come out here and get her, why won't you?"

~*~*~*~*~

Well I tried some literal/ figurative thing with this sneak peek. Ooo I hope you liked it. I really do.

I've already made the cover for the next book and everything. I think you guys are gonna really enjoy it. I'll post a reminder on this book for when it's first chapter is published so don't archive/delete this from your library so soon. ;)

Vote and Comment! I really wanna hear what you think this is gonna be about.

Love you guys so much!

Peace and Harmony - Nyah

Also changing my username to: ptxnyahh or something.