7

Oh great. He came to "suprise" me. Although he didn't look very happy.

My smile quickly faded as he approached us I stopped walking in fear, which caused the boys to stop to.

Jeremy apporached us, first smiling at the two boys.

"Hi. Hello." He waved, I swear I saw Mitch bounce is eyebrows.

"Hey." I cleared my throat, "Hey Jeremy." I said. He smiled fakely at me.

"Oh my god, this is him?" Mitch said totally googly-eyed.

"Yep." I said, avoiding eye contact with him.

"Can I borrow Kirstie for a moment, if you two don't mind." The two stupidly nodded, not knowing they had just signed my death wish.

Jeremy gently grabbed my arm, pulling me away from th duo. We turned a corner, which caused his grip to tighten on my small arm. There was no one in the hallway we were currently in, which really didn't solve my problem.

Not making eye contact with me yet, we moved into an empty, ancient class room. It smelled disgusting, but that really can't be my main concern.

I gulped, my stomach knotted. The room was dim, but he was glaring at me with dark, infuriated eyes. His grasp impossibly got tighter quick caused me to whine. My arm was going numb.

"Jerem-" He pushed me against the wall which silenced me. He looses my hand hesitantly.

"Where were you." He said calmy. Oh, this was only definitely the calm before the storm.

"I went to go to the store but-" He shushed me, grabbing my now red, sore arm.

"Excuses are not valid. Why did you not come back." He clenched his jaw, which caused me to wince. "And who's close are you wearing?"

My eyes began to tear up. "I didn't cheat on you. I swear, I went to the store and someone pick pocketed me. I then I got lost. So someone-" He squeezed my arm, causing me to wale out it pain.

"Shut the hell up." He whispered. "I need a name. Now." He demanded.

"Baby, we didn't do anything I just want to let you know it advance." I mumbled. No repseonse.

"This guy, he saw me on the road. I struggling to stand because I hurt my ankle. His name is Avi." Jeremy faced turned soft.

"Hurt your ankle huh?" I nodded, and he looked down, surprisingly kicking me in the right ankle. I started to cry, the throbbing pain quickly flowing back. I came off balance, but he pushed me up against the wall. "Do shit like that again, it will be worse than a little pain. Avoid that Avi kid, eh?"

"I lost 4 customers because you weren't available." He said after a long pause. "4, Kirstie." He said holding up 4 fingers. I stared at him blankly, and he just furrowed his eyebrows.

Taking my suprise he taps me hard on my shoulder. "Oh, I'm sorry boyfriend." He supposedly mocks me.

"Go. I want you home- matter of fact, I'm picking you up early." He said. And with that he led my out of the room, pushing me forward like I was some type of hostile. I limped, but I tried to hide as we walked around the corner, to see Scott and Mitch standing against a bulletin board. Jeremy quickly snaked an arm around my shoulder, a lightly flinched at the sudden contact.

"I'm all done with her." He smirked happily, and I just sighed quietly. Mitch and Scott walked over to us and smiled.

"Hope you two didn't get too freaky." Mitch commented looking at us both.

"Lucky we got here early because we would've been late to class." Scott said. I walked over to the two boys.

"Nice meeting you, Jerrr." Mitch slurred, almost as if he were drunk.

"Bye." Jeremy winked, walking in the opposite direction in which we three were standing.

"Hot or not, tap hot." Mitch muttered, still looking at him. I nudged his shoulder. "What? Oh sorry."

Scott rolled his eyes. "Let's go... I don't know somewhere, We have about 30 minutes till the first class starts."

I nodded, still standing still. Mitch just squinted. "Come on?"

"My ankle hurts." I say quietly. "Kinda bumped it."

"Oh, well in that case," Scott offers me to use as a crutch. I smile as we go about the halls.

"Oh Kirstie, um I asked Mitch about the thing. How could they do that?" Scott said slightly above a whisper, mostlu because the halls were filling.

"I don't know," I say, trailing off a bit. Walking in the opposite direction was Avi, who was with Kevin. Although he was obviously engaged in a conversation, he eyed me a smirk.

"I saw that," Scott whispered. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Anyway, that was really lowkey shitty. Who Photoshops someone and doesn't get expelled? I don't get why I ever got a scholarship to this school." Scott says as we slowly but surely approach my class.

"Well you can riff for your life." Me and Mitch both say at the same time.

"Don't mean to brag but... Ohwoahhhoh." He riffs effortlessly. I clap slowly.

"Never gets old. See you guys.. wait actually," I perk up, quick catches the two's attetion. "Getting pick up early. So this is goo baii?" I moped, and they both giggled at me. We did a quick, but warm group hug.

I walked into my class, like I did yesterday, but with a less of a pip in my step because, well you know.

I quickly slide into my seat, as if it couldn't be better timing. The douche duo both walk in. They both looked a bit dressed up for school. But that's none of my business.

Avi then sits two seat behind me in the next row, Kevin sitting in front of him. I tried not to stare, but it was hard not to. They both looked suspicious today.

"You really got to hit that, okay? Or it won't be good." I hear Kevin says, which throws me off guard. Hit that? If its a girl at least say something that has a calmer approach.

"Hey, Kristie?" Kevin called out. I cringed internally.

"Kirstie." I say, turning in my seat. "Its Kirstie," I sigh.

"Yea, okay. Well, can we borrow you after 3rd period?" He asked, in a surprisingly polite matter.

"Um, probably not. Leaving early."I say, looking at more people walk into the class.

It was so creepy how Avi was just quietly sitting back, listening to the conversation. So hard to focus.

"If not, we'll get you ourselves." Kevin says bluntly.

"Excuse me? You will not just get me. You'll have to earn me." I say glaring at him.

"I'm willing to take the chance, princess." Avi smirked, sitting back in his chair. That caused me to sit up in my chair, limping over to him.

~*~*~

Yayyyy updates! Don't you love?

Anyhow thanks for reading this I really hope you liked it!

REALLY THANK YOU.. 900 READS?!
Vote, Comment! I like positive feedback.

Okay Baiiii

Peace and Harmony ~ A