11

I froze from pushing my hand any futher down. This couldn't get any worse. It's impossible. Just.... Impossible.

He didn't have a reaction. Yet. So I wanted to test him.

I moved my hand a bit further. And looked up at him and see if he'd say anything.

"Kirstin, your a quick one." He laughed, which felt really weird.

"Hey! I didn't-- I just-- I was actually some type of instinct-- never mind. You wouldn't understand." I sigh.

"Instinct? Hm. That makes me wonder what you and your boy toy used to do." I scoffed at this comment.

"Good night sir." I say, as he takes a deep breath, causing his chest to rise.

"Night, Maldonado."

~*~*~*~

I didn't move my hand for the whole night. I forgot it was there when I fell asleep.

Gladly, this morning, I didn't have to wake up at a certain time because there was no school today. Because an amazing thing called the weekend.

Not the singer.

As I opened my eyes, my face was covered with bed sheets. It wasn't dark, since the sheets were somewhat thin light shone through.

I popped up, sitting perfectly straight as I rose. I was in the bed alone. Avi was in the bathroom, putting his hair in a bun.

I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom, bumping into him on the way, purposely of course.

"Hey, watch it munchkin." He whined in delay.

Not only did I bump him but I booty bumped him from in front of the sink and I began to brush my teeth.

As I washed my face, he looked at me with wide eyes and suprise, his arms still up from trying to fix his bun.

I sweetly (most evil though) smiled at him as I was about to leave the bathroom. But instead he grabbed me by my arm.

"Jock, what did I tell you about that shit?" I fussed as he held a pretty grip tight on my arm.

"You didn't say anything." He said, suddenly quietly, which sounded..woah.

That's the only word I could describe this with, Woah.

The result of him holding my arm, was him turning me to face him. I gasp immediately from the sudden movement. "Hey.." I looked up a him, and he just smirked at me.

Then, by lifting my up by my hips he effortlessly set me on the counter. I blushed as his hands went up and down over my arms.

"Cold?" He said deeply.

I can't. This is too much. My body... it can't take this.

"Yea." Was all I could say because his eye contact was putting me in a trance. His clover colored eyes were glistening perfectly as he now stared up at me. In my eyes, and obviously I couldn't stop.

"Well... I'm not that cold. I mean yea! I guess I'm cold." I stuttered as we kept eye contact.

He chucked to himself. "Cute. Uh, you want me to get you an outfit?"

"Nah, I don't think so.. I hope." I replied looking down. He lifted my chin up to look at him.

"No, I know you need an outfit, Kirst."

Kirst. Kirst. Sounds odd coming from his mouth.

I just looked at him, and nodded. He set me down from off the counter and walked out to go get me an outfit from his sister's old room apparently.