9

We took a moment to actually start to sing. I looked at him to start, but he stared back clearly clueless.

"Can you start? Please?" I say with a quiet voice. He nods.

He takes a deep breath and as soon as he opens his mouth, it's literally so smooth and relaxing. I immediately get goosebumps from him singing the first line. He sounded so passionate
almost as if he'd written the song.

His soothing voice almost made me forget my entrance. I was almost a beat off.

So wake me up when it's all over,
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself and I didn't know I was lost...

We sang in harmony. Our voices were like how Cinderella's lost shoe fits, off that were to make any sense. Let me attempt to be a poet.

Afterwards, the second first was my solo. Honestly, I'm nervous. As we already repeated the measures, as written, it was my turn.

I closed my eyes, imagining I was in my little room, way back before I met Jeremy. Aka the good days.

I tried carrying the weight of the world,
But I only have two hands.
Hope I get the chance to travel the world
But I don't have any plans...

I swayed lightly, trying to help myself get into a calm, passionate state of mind. I opened my eyes back up look back at the music sheet.

Wish that I could stay forever young, Not afraid to close my eyes.
Life's a game made for everyone,
And love is the prize.

Shaking a bit, I still looked at the sheet. I felt his gaze on me. I didn't want to look up to see him looking back. He could be glaring for all I knew. I had to ignore.

We then paused, for God knows how long and harmonised for the chorus.

After were done there was an awkward silence for about three minutes.

I look around at all my other classmates, still singing. It look weird and it sounded bad since they weren't singing at the same time.

And they were out of tune. Ugh.

But that really wasn't my problem.

I turned back to Avi just to see him straight up staring directly at me. I furrowed my eyebrows as he raised his.

"What?" I asked, waving a hand in front of his face. He shrugged, finally looking away.

"You're so weird," I muttered before looking back at the sheet of music. "Uh, when is this due?"

"Two days, dear." He said leaning back in his chair. I threw up in my mouth a little.

The bell went off, which caused me to shoot up out of my seat. Grabbing the sheet music with me.

One more glare at Jake, and I left that class.

~*~*~*~

"Can we have Kirstie Maldonado for dismissal please?" The loud intercom spoke. It really got on my nerves how I couldn't just walk out. What is this fucking middle school?

I left as quickly as possible, uncomfortable because of all the looks I got when I left. Well that's also because that was the same class that picture of me was shown.

I rushed down the hallway and down to the office where Jeremy stood. I'm surprised he wasn't shirtless.

I walkes right passed him as he followed. Not really follow but... more like chased.

"Excuse me?" He sais loudly from behind. I stopped, turning around to look at his angry eyes.

"You walk with me, not in front of me." I sighed waiting for him to catch up. Mistake.

He grabbed the back of my head, getting a hand full of my short hair in the process. I hissed, but he hushed me.

"You saw it coming, might as well start it early." He said in almost a whisper. We walked out onto the sidewalk, since we didn't have--excuse me, his cheap ass didn't have a car, nor do I have a license.

He looked back at my clothes that Avi gave me. I don't think he liked it one bit. So he swooped me up and he started to run.

Smart. Because if anyone saw a man having a fist full of a girl's hair walking down the sidewalk looking like she's in pain, they will probably be concerned. So instead he picks me up and runs. This isn't good for me.

~*~*~

We make it the apartment. I'm scared for dear life. As soon as he opens the door he pushes me in, causing me to fall.

"I know you were fucking lying Kirstie I'm not stupid." He yelled. "Get up."

I scurred to my feet looking up at him with fear. He walked up to me, moving pieces of my hair behind my ear. Then leans closer.

"I can do what Avi did, but I'm better." He whispered. I gasp, then pushing him away.

"I didn't do anything with him you bastard!" I hit his chest. " I swear you don't need to demonstrate what you can do." He turned away, probably gonna let me yell at him all afternoon til evening.

"YOU'RE NOT EVEN THAT GOOD!"

Did that just come out my mouth??? I'm dead.

He stopped in his tracks, turning around. He started to walk up to me; fast.

"I'm not good?! Shit I can show you what's fucking good you whore." He yelled, as he approached me.

I started to scream and cry, though I knew no one could hear me. Why am I still with him when we aren't even a couple?

He picked me up and carried me to our shared bedroom. He threw me in the bed and tried to rip off my clothes.

I held onto my clothes for dear life as I begged him to let go.

"Bitch I'm gonna do what I want to do. You can do anything about it." He started to crawl over me.

I was cringing so hard.

Somewhere, some how, I built up enough momentum to kick him in his balls.

Right in the gems; I thought. I rolled off the bed, tumbling to the floor as he grasped his crotch for dear life, groaning in pain.

My heart is racing. Excited yet fearful. I was gonna get away for good.

As I got up I looked for something to hit him with.

I wanted to hurt him.

I grabbed the large, ceramic lamp and brought it over the man's head. Slam.

As easy as that, he was out. The lamp shattered into bits in pieces everywhere onto the bed.

I started to shake, dropping the lamp shade itself onto the floor.

I saw red. Blood.

It oozed from a cut of the back of his head. Is...Is he dead?

Did I kill him?

I couldn't just stand there I had to leave.

I packed my things in a large, ironical red suitcase. I shoved everything I had, even some things Jeremy wouldn't ever let me touch, he said he bought them for other girls. Nevertheless, it was beneficial to me.

Dragging the suitcase through the fron door, I knew where I was going to go. Pulling on my own pair of heels, I wouldn't dare myself to stay I knew were I had to go once more. Its worth the wait.

~*~*~

Are you left on edge????? Good.

I hope you enjoy this chapter next one mighht be coming soon.

Sorry for that curse word.

Baiii love ya!

Peace and Harmony ~ A