Chapter 46:

I was hot. Way too hot. I fluttered my eyes opened and saw that Draco's naked limbs were wrapped tightly around me, his head rested on my bare chest. I smiled and blushed, thinking about last night. I'm so glad that Draco was my first. There's no one else that I would have wanted to share this with. I ran my hand softly through Draco's hair and he stirred. Draco's eyes fluttered open and he looked up at me.

"Morning." I smiled.

Draco gave me a sleepy smile and leaned up to kiss me. "Mornin', princess. Did you sleep well?"

I nodded. "Better than I have in a while." My smile broadens.

Draco mirrored my smile and kissed my cheek. "Same here."

I made a move to sit up but Draco tightened his hold on me. "Don't get up yet." Draco whined. "Five more minutes."

"I was just going to take a shower, you can stay in bed."

Draco pouted then brightened. "Can I join you?"

Draco gave me puppy dog eyes and I laughed.

"Okay."

Draco's eyes widened. "Really?"

I giggled. "Yes, now come on before I change my mind."

I don't think I've ever seen Draco move so fast. I laughed and followed my boyfriend into the bathroom.

****

After our shower I slipped back into my full leather outfit, since I had nothing else to wear. Draco slipped into some dark jeans and a white button up shirt. Draco was lying on the bed while I was scouted around for my other shoe. I don't remember where Draco had thrown it, the was the last thing on my mind at the time. I peeked under the bed and saw it my other shoe. How it had gotten under there is beyond me. I grabbed it and sat on the edge of the bed. Slipping it on I looked over at Draco who was looking over a few pieces of papers.

"What are you looking at?" I asked, trying to look at the papers in his hands.

Draco pulled them out of my reach and a slight smirk played on his lips. "Nothing." He grinned, like he had a dirty secret.

One of the papers dropped and I saw he was holding my drawings of him. My eyes widened.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy, give those back to me right now!" I shrieked, attempting to tackling him to get the drawings out of his hands.

Draco laughed and rolled out of my reach. He stuffed the drawings in the pocket of his white button up shirt and stood up on the other side of the bed. I scrambled to my feet and glared at him.

"Give those back to me right now." I demanded.

Draco put his finger on his chin, as if thinking then grinned. "How about you make me, Taylor."

"You asked for it, Malfoy." I taunted before lunging at him.

Draco danced out of the way but I was able to get a hold of his leg. I wrapped my whole body around his leg, halting his attempts to escape. Draco laughed and looked down at me.

"Is this all you got? Really, princess, I'm disappointed."

I refused to give in and I tightened my hold on his leg. "I will wait you out all day, Malfoy."

Draco shrugged and sat down on the edge of the bed. "I've got no where to be, bring it on, princess."

Draco laid down on the bed so just his legs were hanging off the edge of the bed. I continued to hold onto his leg like a stubborn child. I will get those drawings back, I don't want Draco to have those, it's embarrassing!