Chapter 55:

Before I could say a word Pierce said a spell and ropes coiled around me. Pierce smirked at me.

"Please, take a seat." He said and forced me into chair behind me and wrapped more ropes around me so I was strapped to the chair.

"H-how did you get that porkey in the journal?" I stuttered, fear enclosed around my heart as I stared up into his suffocating green eyes.

Pierce grinned. "When you and Malfoy left for your honeymoon, I took the chance to do some investigating. It didn't take long for me to find your secret room. And since you took out all the enchantments, it wasn't hard for me to find that journal and put the porkey in."

"S-So you were at my wedding! I thought I saw someone lurking in the shadows."

"'Course I was, babe. I wouldn't miss your wedding for anything." Pierce brought his face so it was inches from mine and all the breath seemed to disappear from my lungs.

But I couldn't let him see my fear. I couldn't break down like earlier, it would mean that he won. And I wasn't ready to give up. Not now. Not ever. So I put up a brave face and glared at him.

"You were in Azkaban! How did you escape?" I asked.

Pierce, thankfully, pulled away and waved his hand. "Eh, semantics. Aren't you glad to see me, babe?"

"Why would I be glad to see the guy who tried to rape me twice?"

Pierce suddenly looked angry. "So you really don't remember, do you?"

"Remember what?"

That just made him angrier. "I'm glad you can so easily forget me. Like I was nothing to you." He spat.

I was confused. "I didn't forget you. You're Pierce Johnson and we met in sixth year when you tried to rape-"

"WE KNEW EACH OTHER BEFORE THEN!" Pierce suddenly exploded and I cowered.

Pierce untied me from the chair and pulled me roughly to my feet. He dragged me over to a Pensieve he had set up in the corner.

"I had hoped that I wouldn't have to use this. I had hoped you would remember me." Pierce spat.

He brought his wand up to his temple and pulled out a memory before placing it in the Pensieve. Then he slammed my face in the Pensieve and I found myself in an unfamiliar place.

I was standing a kitchen of a nice house. In front of me was a little boy with dark hair and green eyes standing next to, I'm assuming, his parents.

"Son," The father placed his hand on the boy's shoulder. "We need you to befriend the Dumbledore brat. She's your age and lives across from us."

"What do you mean befriend?" The little boy furrowed his brow in confusion.

"We want you to pretend to be friends with her and then as you guys grow older and become better friends you are going to break her heart. Remember those stories we told you about our ancestor Philip?"

"Yes. And that bad man stole his fiancée and hurt him real bad."

The mom nodded. "That's right. We want you to hurt her in the same way that Wulfric and Rachel hurt Philip."

"I have to leave her at the alter?" The little boy asked.

"No, no. We just want you to break her heart. Can you do that for us?"

"How do I do that? Will I learn a spell for that at Hogwarts?"

"When the time is right you'll know." His mother said.

"Okay." The little boy nodded.

The father grinned and ruffled his son's hair. "Great. Now go on out there. She'll be out playing in the forest between our houses like she always is."

The little boy listened and heading outside and I followed. We walked out into the forest and I recognized it. It was the same forest as the one outside my old house I lived in as a kid. Suddenly I started to remember. But it couldn't be. There's no way that Pierce is the same boy I knew as a child. But it was confirmed when I saw me, younger me, climbing up a tree in my favorite white dress. The little boy looked up at me and tilted his head. He cleared his throat but younger me didn't hear.

"Um, hello!" The boy called up at younger me.

"Hey!" Younger me smiled and waved at the boy. "Come up here and then I can hear you!"

The little boy looked up at the tree and at younger me a couple times before finally climbing the tree. I followed him up and sat next to them both on a tall branch. I could tell that the little boy was not so keen on being up so high so he opted not looking down.

Younger me grinned at the boy. "I'm Jennifer Taylor, but you can call me Jen. What's your name?"

"Wait, you aren't related to the Dumbledores?" The boy looked confused. "I thought you were my neighbor."

"I am." Younger me said. "Albus Dumbledore is my grandpappy and I live with him. But I go by my daddy's last name Taylor."

"Oh." The little boy nodded. "I'm Pierce Johnson."

Younger me made a face. "That's too formal. How about I just call you PJ?"

"Okay."

I was pulled out of the Pensieve in utter shock. Pierce shoved me back into the chair and enchanted ropes to wrap around me, pinning me into the chair once again.