Chapter 2:

I was walking off the train with my friends when I ran into someone so hard I almost fell over but the person I ran into caught me. I looked up to see the blue/grey eyes of none other than Draco Malfoy.

"It's really sad when girls think they'll get my attention by falling into my arms." Draco smirked.

I pulled out of his grip and glared at him. "Like I'd ever want to be in those sticks you call arms." I hissed.

Draco smirked wider. "If I recall those sticks I call arms just saved you from falling onto the tracks and getting ran over. So I'd be a lot more thankful if I were you."

I rolled my eyes. "Like I'd ever thank you for anything." I spat.

"Whoa, so much hate and yet I don't even know your name. Were you one of my many one night stands? Because I could see it since you're not all that ugly."

I mentally gagged. "I wouldn't be stupid enough to fall for your charm. I'm in Ravenclaw for a reason you know."

Draco just laughed. "Could have fooled me."

I growled just making Draco laugh louder. Cece and Reyna grabbed my arms and pulled me away from Draco and his obnoxious laugh followed us until we climbed into a carriage.

"God I hate him. You thinks he's so cool and above everyone because he's a Malfoy. I swear one day I'm going to slap that cocky ass smirk off his face and see what he'll do then." I grumbled.

My friends just laughed.

"You need to learn to respect certain people so you don't end up a hated loner. Oh wait, too late."

I clenched my teeth and followed the sound of the familiar voice to see Draco, Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle climb into the carriage me and my friends were sitting in. My friends sat across from me and Draco sat himself next to me and next to him sat Crabbe and Goyle and Blaise sat next to Reyna and Cece. I turned to glare at Draco.

"Out of all the carriages why the bloody hell did you pick this one?" I hissed.

Draco just smirked and placed his arm behind me on the carriage.

"You should be honored that I chose to sit here. Not many get to say that they've caught the attention of The Draco Malfoy." Draco smirked wider.

"Sorry that I'm not rendered speechless or bowing before you" I said, sarcasm dripping from my tone.

Draco chuckled. "I can tell that you're not one to be easily rendered speechless. Though I bet I could render you speechless."

It was a challenge. He was challenging me to doubt him, to make him take action. I'm not one to give in that easily but I wanted to see what he'll do. I looked him straight in the eye. Hazel eyes mixed with his storm grey eyes.

"I dare you to try" I said.

Draco leaned his face towards mine, our faces only inches apart now. I could feel his hot breath on my face as he stared me straight in the eye, not once breaking eye contact. His smirk still played on his lips. His put his hand behind my neck and brought my face towards his so my lips were practically touching his. His hands played with my hair, his cold hands slightly brushing my neck sending chills down my spine. My heart was beating fast in my chest as we stared at each other. His other hand made its way to my thigh and his fingers brushed just below my skirt where my legs were exposed. His hand gripped my thigh and I gave a light gasp making Draco smirk wider. He leaned forward more so his lips touched mine and whispered-

"Are you speechless now, princess?"

My words got caught in my throat and I scolded myself for letting him make me look like a fool. But when he touched me, my body sparked and with his lips so close I could almost kiss them. Thinking about how they'd feel on my lips-

Draco pulled away from me, the smirk on his face wider (if that's even possible). "Told you."

I didn't realize that we had stopped until Draco and his friends stepped out of the carriage without another word. I swallowed my throat dry and my mind racing. How could I even think about kissing Draco? He's a not only a Slytherin but the worst of them and all he does is torment others and sleep with other girls. I would not get sucked into that. It was just a moments' weakness. It will not happen again.

"Jenny? Are you okay?" Cece asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I actually thought he was going to kiss you. Why didn't you slap him or something? I don't think I've ever seen you in a situation and not know how to get out of it. Especially something as easy as this. What happened?"

I shook my head, not knowing what to say. Not having any idea why I didn't slap him away or something. Unless-No. I shook the thought out of my head because it was absurd. I would never ever be with someone like him. I got up and followed my friends inside Hogwarts, ready to get to dinner and forget everything that just happened.