Chapter 50:

~Two Years Later~
February
8 months until Jen's 21st birthday

* Harry's POV *

It another boring day at the office. Or so I thought. I was sitting in my office, filing some reports when Ron bursts into the room. I jumped in my chair and nearly split all my coffee on the papers in front of me.

"Blimey, Ron!" I exclaimed, steadying my coffee cup. "You could have knocked for Merlin's sake."

Ron was flushed and panting but he was able to give me a sheepish grin. "Sorry. But there's an emergency."

"What's going on?"

"Pierce Johnson has escaped Azkaban."

****

Ron and I were among a small group of Aurors who were sent to investigate the cell that Pierce has been in for the last two years. When we got there the guards led us over to Pierce's cell. The cell door looked as though it had blasted open so there's no way that Pierce did this on his own. He had outside help. The cell itself looked the same as the others- A bare mattress on a metal frame and a ghastly dirty sink and toilet. The only thing that was different (besides the obvious blown up door) was there was a note on the bed. The other Aurors were examining the damage and talking to the guards on duty while I slipped in. I picked up the note and was surprised when I saw the familiar name Jennifer Taylor written on top.

"Is that our Jenny it's addressed to?" Ron asked, having come up behind me to peer at the note in my hand.

"It's got to be. But what does Jen have to do with Pierce? I didn't even know they knew each other."

"Don't you remember? Back in sixth year when Pierce was expelled?"

"I do but what does that have to do with Jen?"

"He was expelled because he almost raped her. He would have too, if Malfoy hadn't of stepped in and beat the tosser half to death. I didn't see Pierce myself after the fact but I heard some kids talking about it. It was apparently really brutal."

"Bloody hell." I murmured then looked back down at the note. "What do you think Pierce wrote to her?"

"Only one way to find out." Ron said and plucked the note out of my hand.

"Hey! Shouldn't we give this to Jen? It's addressed to her."

Ron snorted. "Give her a letter from her almost rapist on the eve of her wedding? That's a brilliant idea! Hey, Jen. Happy Wedding eve! You remember Pierce right? Well he escaped Azkaban and left you a note, so here you go!"

I rolled my eyes and snatched the note out of Ron's hands. "Point taken, wanker."

I opened the note and looked at the one line sprawled on the paper.

I'm coming for you.

*Jen's POV*

Today was my wedding day. Wedding day. I couldn't believe it. I had spent the last two years planning for this day and yet it still seemed like a dream. I was going to marry the love of my life today. It seemed more like magic than anything I could do. I stood in front of the mirror, gazing at my plain yet elegant wedding dress (). My friends, Cece and Reyna stood, beaming, behind me in their matching dark blue bridesmaid dresses ().

"You look beautiful." Cece gushed.

"Absolutely stunning." Reyna agreed.

I grinned as I placed the veil on top my now long dark brown hair. "Thank you."

Draco and I had decided on a small wedding, inviting only close friends and family. Our ceremony was going to be on the beach next to the Belgium house I inherited from my grandfather. The colors we picked for the wedding were green and blue (the colors of our old Hogwarts houses). Since it was usually super cold in Belgium during February we had created a weather barrier around where our ceremony was going to be, so we could enjoy the outside without getting our asses froze off.